NEW STORY *not an update*

Hello lovelies. I don't know when I will be updating this story again but I do have a new story I'm writing, it's gonna be a lot better than this one and there will bean actual update schedule. so check it out! it's called Mine for the Summer. here's a blurb of what the first chapter looks like!

MINE FOR THE SUMMER

CHAPTER 1

As I walked into school on the last day of my Junior year in high school all I could think about was summer, well that and my AP History exam I was about to go take. The only thing that sucks about the last day of school would be exams. In my opinion we should get the last day to run around and sign yearbooks or something like that, but no, that wouldn't be "educational." I walked at my normal, I don't want to be at school, someone get me out of this prison, walking speed as I approached my locker. I turned the dial, right 36, left 16, right 25, and with one swipe I cleared everything out of the bottom of my locker and into my backpack. Everything from empty Gatorade bottles to old notebooks I haven't touched since the first quarter. I pulled the mirror and basket of pencils off the metal door and tossed that in with all the garbage that was now collected in my book bag. I made one last check to make sure I had left nothing behind and I slammed the door shut. I turned on heel and headed to where I always meet my friends in the morning, my backpack weighing twice as much as it usually does.

When I approached my group of friends there was chatter amongst them all about finals and summer, but mostly summer. "Damn, I really bombed that pre-calc test yesterday," my best friend, Aubrey, said with a sigh, "My parents are gonna kill me." She continued looking around. "Well if it makes you feel any better, I got a 97" one of our other friends, Tate, sang, with a devious smile rising on his face. "Wow thanks, Tate," Aubrey snapped, "that really helped." She rolled her eyes and turned to me. "Layla, you coming to the party tonight?" she asked. "yeah, wouldn't miss it for anything." I replied. Just then the warning bell rang signaling the student body to head to class, or should I say their prison cells. I do pretty well in school, all A's and B's, but I hate coming, the only reason I come is to see all my friends.

There was a chorus of byes and groans that came from my group of friends as I turned to make the journey to my AP History class, the test I was dreading the most, and of course I have it on the very last day of school, when my concentration is at its lowest. I walked into my class and my butt hit the blue seat just as the bell rang. "Okay class," Mrs. Monroe began, wasting no time at all, "I will begin to hand out your tests you have an hour and half, whatever you don't finish will be marked wrong," she continued, "once I hand you your test you can begin." She finished. She handed me my test and I looked at the first question, this is going to be a long test. I thought.

The rest of the day drug on slowly after my hour and a half in History, I went on to English. English was my best subject, I finished my test in there in about an hour, leaving me with a half an hour to sit around and do nothing. I pulled out my phone and began to play a game, I don't even know what the name of this game was, my twin brother Zach showed it to me, I barely even know what I'm doing.

Soon enough the bell rang to dismiss us all from our classes, and that final bell meant it was finally summer. I rose from my seat and rushed out of the room to meet Aubrey, who was coming out of the classroom right next to mine. "Hey Lay guess what?" Aubrey spoke in an excited voice as we fell into step walking out of the school. "What?" I responded. "We're seniors," she finished with a smile. I just looked up and her and smiled as we approached our cars, parked side by side. "See ya tonight, Aubs" I said as I got into my car, I tossed my book bag into the passenger seat, put the car in reverse and began to back out.

-
-
-

that's not the whole chapter thats just a portion of it! read my new story to get the rest of it! hope you all enjoy!

-idmarryaladdin26