Professional Sneek

The classes seemed to drone on and on the day couldn't end fast enough. I just wanted the day to end. It was killing me. All I wanted was to feel his arms around me for him to tell me everything will be okay. To tell me he still loves me. I hope he'll take me back after all my father put us through. All the pain, all the tears. My biggest fear if we do get back together that we won't be able to hide it well enough. Should we just tell my father. Walk straight into my house hand in hand and say "we like each other and nothing you say will change that." I just don't even know.

The final bell rang and I rushed out of class. "Jo! Come here and look at this." My friend Asia called over to me. I rushed over to the corner to look at whatever it was that I just "had" to see. I got over there and she showed me some text messages. Apparently Sam is telling people I said I would be mad if he dated anyone. I looked shocked. "What?" I asked. "He's telling the whole school." she said. "What the heck?" I asked, "Who the hell does he think he is?" I asked. "I have or rather had a boyfriend why would that even matter to me?" I asked. "Jo, I don't know but you need to talk to him." "I will tomorrow." I stated, "I have to go." I trailed off not knowing how to control my emtions. I went to find Patty so we could walk home together.

I found her in the corner with Caden, nice real classy Patty make-out with your boyfriend infront of the boys locker room before he has cross country practice, I thought. "TRY NOT TO SWALLOW EACH OTHER" I yelled as loudly as possible. She jumped backwards and it looked as though his lip was bleeding. "Oh my god, Jo, really?" she said. "Holy crap did I bite your lip?" she asked him. "Um yeah a little." he laughed. "I'm sorry." she said with a giggle. She looked up at Caden, "Do you want to come over too at like 7?" She asked. "Yeah that would be cool." he agreed and kissed her quickly and left.

We walked home and I got dressed and walked to the park to meet Jake. I was wondering around like a lost puppy just waiting to see him. I walked up to a tree and sat down. About 15 minutes later I felt arms wrap around my shoulders I turned just knowing it was him. The feel of his arms the warmth of him I just knew it was him. "Jo I can't live without you, I need you in my life. I need you to be mine again. These last couple of weeks I've been nothing without you, I've hated my life, all I want is you" I turned around in his arms standing close to him. "Jake that's the sweetest thing I've ever heard. But if we get back together we have to hide it better. We can tell your mom, you can tell Em, and I'll tell Patty and Caden. But that's it we can't have exceptions unless we both agree on it." I said. "Yeah I know." He said, "so will you?" He asked, "will I what?" I asked "be my girlfriend?" He asked, "yes" I replied.

He leaned down and I reached up he quickly moved his lips onto mine. We kissed for a while until my phone rang. I jumped back. "Oh crap." I said quickly. He laughed and pulled my phone out of my pocket he looked at the screen it read "Patty" he answered it. "Hello." He trailed, "hi jake, I supposed you're back with Jo right?" She asked. "As a matter a fact I am but the only people that can know are you, Caden, my friend Em, and my mom because then we can hang at my house." He explained. "Okay you have my word," she said, "anyways You and Jo should come over to my house to have a movie night with Caden, and I" she said. He looked down at me, I nodded my head yes, "sounds great be there in 20" he said and hung up the phone. He slid it in his pocket and grabbed my hand and we walked to his car.

__________________________

A/N:

Okay so it's been forever! Sorry about that my first three weeks or school we could just say a TON Of drama! You know the homecoming crap, everything I don't care about. Okay so I hope you enjoyed this chapter I'll try to get another one up soon. If you have any ideas for this story feel free to inbox me or comment.

XXX orange_blue99