I'm So Sorry

***Johanna's POV***

Beep beep beep my alarm went off. I guess it's time to get ready to go play. I dug through my suit case to find my sliders and my jersey. I slid my orange heat jersey on. I put my sliders on and pulled on a sweat shirt.

I walked out of my room with my room key and my debit card in my back pocket. I was followed by my brother Jason.

"Let's go get some breakfast baby sis." He smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Ok" I said as we walked by Karen's room. Jake was peeking out the window. I pretended I didn't see him since he was kind of rude last night. He just sat there and texted the whole time.

My brother and I finished breakfast and went back to the room.

I grabbed my soccer bag and my dad my mom my brother and I walked out of the room.

"Morning Karen." My dad chirped as we walked by her standing out side her room with the door open.

"JJ get your butt out here now! We have to leave!" She shouted.

Wow I've barley known this guy and I already don't like him.

When we got to the beach I found my team at the HEAT tent. (Our team tent). Sitting to the right was JJ listening to music and texting.

"Hi guys." I chirped as I walked up to them and threw my stuff on the sand.

"Sup Jo." They chorused.

Everyone had their jerseys turned around. "Jo, turn your jersey around." I did as they said. We all stood together to take a picture.

"You guys are crazy." Karen commented. "Oh there's Peter."

"Hi Peter" we all yelled in sync.

"Hi girls." He laughed. "Ok warm up run to the water and back." He said

We all took off.

After the game we all decided to go play in the water. Jake came with us. The waves were huge and they definitely beat the living crap out of us. At one point I was standing in the water with JJ, Angela, and Alex, the coaches daughter. She's my other good friend in the team. There was a wave going out sideways and crashing out. "What the heck is this crap?" Alex asked. We all laughed next thing I knew there was this huge wave that wiped us all out.

I came up gasping for air. I turned around and Jake was standing right there with in a couple of inches.

He leaned in I pulled away. "I'm sorry," I said as I ran to go find Alex.

"Alex help me." I yelled when I got back up to shore by our towels.

"What?" She asked

"Dude Jake just almost kissed me."

"What!?"

"I'm serious we were just standing there and he leaned in. I pulled away and ran straight to you."

"Oh my god." She said

"Yeah." I laughed.

"Well lets go watch Christina's team play they are playing right now. Jake you wanna come with us?" She asked

"Uh yeah sure" he said. "MOM IM GOING TO WATCH STRIKERS PLAY WITH JO AND ALEX."

"Ok" she yelled back.