Meeting the Commander

Y/N=your name

L/N=last name

Just so you guys know this will not be in second person. I hate the way it sounds out loud almost like its demanding you to do stuff so It will be in your brain (first person) until told otherwise. Enjoy!
~Maddy

I knew exactly what to expect on my first day of training. I'd be tossed around like a hacky sack. The are gonna make fun of me. What they don't know is that I'm the most wanted hitman in the world. Out there I was Sniper, here I was Y/N L/N. It's a strange feeling to join into a group. I never really worked well with others. I began unpacking my bag realizing that I may not need the clothes unless I go out. When I was brought in Commander Morrison he gave me my own Blackwatch tablet. It had a map of the facility, but it also had a shop where I could order blackwatch gear. I sat on my bed picking out which clothes suited me best. It notified me that it would come in the mail overnight. Well, nothing wrong with looking unprofessional for one day. I slipped on a black tank top and leggings. I decided to unpack my stuff later after my first training. I grabbed my gym bag and looked at the map on my tablet to head down to the training room. I was nervous to meet my squad leader. Of course there was the fact that I was new. I had no clue what would happen. I went down the long and tall halls of the base. It wasn't very well lit, but I felt like I was in a castle. I finally found the training room and opened the door. There were many weapons along the walls, all of which I knew how to use. In the corner of the room sat two men. One had a metallic mask over his face and the other had a cowboy hat on. They both turned to face me.

"Hey, it's the new gal!" The man with the hat said. "What's your name Pumkin?"

I tried to act like I had the upper hand here in case they had some sort of deal with me.

"Who's asking cowboy?"

"The names Jesse McCree." He said. "This here is Genji." He said pointing next to him. The man with the mask tilted his head down a bit.

"Pleasure." He said. His eyes told me he was smiling. I finally got myself to smile back.

"I'm Y/N."

"Y/N. It's nice to meet you." Jesse said.

You stuck your hand out to shake his, but he grabbed it pecking your hand with his lips. You felt his soft beared tickle your hand. You both turn to hear a deep voice coming from the door.

"Enough McCree." The voice said. It was a tall dark skinned man wearing a Blackwatch hoddie and beanie. He had a short beard and almond eyes. He narrowed them at me.

"What's your name Private?"

His voice made me speak quickly as if all hell would break loose if I didn't.

"I'm Y/N L/N...sir."

I saw Commander Morrison walk in behind him. He put a hand to the man's shoulder.

"This is Gabriel Reyes Y/N." Jack said.

"But you'll call me Reyes or Sir. Understood?"

I nodded.

"He will be your Squad leader." Jack said.

All of a sudden Reyes smiled at me sternly.

"I got it from here Jack." Reyes said. Jack walked out of the room. The door slamming behind him. Now I felt I was trapped in this room. Reyes walked down the step and stared at me arms crossed.

"Show me what you got Y/N."

The words froze me, but I knew what he wanted. He took a step back onto the mat and unfolded his arms. McCree and Genji started to giggle behind me. I threw a punch. He quickly grabbed me. I had no control and he tossed me to the floor. When he turned I swept my leg under his bringing him to the ground. I got on top ceouching over him. I put a hand to his neck holding it to the floor. I pulled my other hand back to make a punch, but he quickly grabbed it and spun on top of me. I was pinned. He held my leg up.