Interview W/ bebechinadoll

1.) How did you find out about Wattpad…?

I found Wattpad while searching for an app to download on my Iphone one day when I was bored, once I began reading the awesome stories I was hooked!

2.) Can you relate to any of your stories…?

Not at all, I think deep inside every girl hopes to find that kind of love!!! The only thing I can relate to is being overweight like Mikaila from Love Makes the Heart Beat and then losing it all.

3.) What are your hobbies…?

Reading and writing take up a huge part of my day after work so sadly those are my only hobbies lol!

4.) Are you more of a reader or writer…?

I am more of a reader, I fall in love with each and every single character from a book! Don't get me wrong I love writing, but my adoration for reading is what got me writing in the first place.

5.) What is your favorite story on Wattpad…?

Never be the same again and Never let go by lilly-rain....I wanted to be in that story!! I can totally picture it as a movie!

6.) What inspired you to write this story…?

All the great stories I've read on wattpad along with the support of the fans and readers have given me the inspiration to write...I just started out wanting to write a good love story.

7.) Did you ever think your story would become this popular…?

Never in a million years, I still can't believe it!

8.) Any messages for your fans…?

I love each and every one of you! xoxo You're all great. Always strive, if at first you don't succeed try and try again!

9.) Do you plan to make a career as a writer…?

Writing to me is a hobby, if I could make a career as a writer that would be awesome. But I don't think I'm that good!

10.) What story did you have the most fun writing and why…?

Notice Me was the most fun for me because I fell in love with the characters, even more then I was with Zac and Kai. I want my own Tristan!

11.) Which one of your characters from one of your stories do you resemble the most…?

I'd have to say I resemble Kai and a little of Lise...personality wise.