6.You are trapped now

New morning ⛅

CHAKOR'S POV

"What should I do now , what SURAJ did yesterday with VIVAN no one going to give me job.we need money for our servival.what should I tell grandma if she asked me what happened, I have to do something but what should I do?" She asked to herself.

"Grandma should not know what happened yesterday ,she will be stressed "she said to herself.

"Grandma take your medicine I m going on work,take proper rest and don't forget to take other medicines on time,ok" she warned her grandma like she is her grandma.

"Yes , grandma, and you too take care of yourself" her grandma said to her in childish voice.

She started to search for job , from hotel to hotel, house to house but due to yesterday's even no one is allowed to gave her job. In this town girls were not allowed to work in companies or any kind of job where men were working. I think themselves equal to man was a sin in this town. Her degrees and high level studies were just wasted after coming in this town.

She was lost in her thoughts when a child came to her and handed her a pamphlet. Kid runway after giving her she tried to ask him what was that but he was gone.

"Requires girls for new job" she read the pamphlet , address and company name was written on it too.

"Should I visit, should I give an interview? I think I should go, I need this job but what about consequences CHAKOR? she started blabbering to her self.

"I will go there and give interview for this job" finally she decided.

SURAJ'S POV

"Did you completed your task?"I asked my men.

"Yes sir, I printed pamphlet of new job offer for girls and given in each house of town" man replied.

"Good, take this money and you can go now to your work"I said him smiling.

Flash back

"Sir , there is not much about her.
She lives with her grandmother outside of town in a small hut. She is working as housekeeper , that's it sir."

"Ok, for now this much information is enough but try to get more information about her past" I said to my detective on phone.  
(Flash back end).

He smirked "let's start planning Mr. SURAJ RAJVANSHI" he said to himself and smiling like a kid who got something very precious.

CHAKOR'S POV

"Hi, I m CHAKOR LAL. I came here for an interview".

"Do you have appointments ma'am? Asked receptionist.

"No , actually I read in a pamphlet that this company requires girls for job ,so I came here".

"Oh, just a minute ma'am,I will ask sir ,if he is ready to take your interview".

"Sure, thank you".

"Hello sir, a girl came here for interview" she was listening silently
"Ok sir , thank you sir" she replied and disconnected the call.

"Ma'am , sir is ready to take your interview" she told her (chakor) direction of his (Suraj) office.

"Thank you" CHAKOR thanked her.
She nodded with a sweet smile in reply.

In her way to his office she was so nervous. finally she reached at door of his office. She prayed to God and knocked it .

"Come in ".

She entered inside and greeted him "Good afternoon sir".

He didn't replied, his face was not visible to her because he was sitting on his chair and hiding his face with a file pretending as he was reading some very important file.

"Miss..?"

"it's CHAKOR sir" she replied him in nervous tone.

"So Miss CHAKOR can you show me your qualifications papers ,any previous job experiences certificate?" he asked her still hidind his face through file.

"This voice? Why I feel like I know this voice?" She thought to hemself.

"Sure ,sir " she handed him her papers.

"If you don't mind can you submit your papers here actually I have some important work to attend?" He asked her "We will call you tonight if you are selected" he added.

"Sure sir,no problem".

"You may leave now"

"Thank you sir".

After she leaved ,he smirked going through her papers and said "who needs these formalities Ms.CHAKOR  you are already hired.
"Get ready to reply for all those pains , miseries through which I m suffering since past 7 years" he added will so much hatred and anger in his voice.

At chakor's place

"Chakor ,child today you came early" grandma asked her.

"Yes , grandma.i completed my work early today" she lied.

"Sorry grandma,I don't want to lie but right now I can't tell you truth. Once I get this new job ,I will tell you everything" she promised to herself.

At night they had dinner in which she had only 2-3 spoon of rice and curd , it was not because she was not hungry,  it was because only that much food was left after serving grandma .

She was so restless. She changes her position every minute due to restlessness ,she was so worried. She doesn't get any call till now.
She was trying to sleep suddenly her old and damaged phone vibrated.

She nervously attended the call "hello, who's this" she asked.

"Hello ma'am ,I m Mia , remember? In morning you came for interview?"

"Oh ,Yes I remember"

"Ma'am I called you to inform you that you are selected. U can join from tomorrow morning at 9am sharp , don't be late ok ,sir is little moody".

"Sure ,I will be on time. And thank you so much Mia".

"It's my pleasure ma'am, finally I got a new friend."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, I was so boring to work alone in that huge office , now we will have so much of fun together".

"Yeah".

"Oh sorry sorry , I m so talkative I must be boring you. It's already 11pm.  Good night ,see you tomorrow".

"Good morning, you are so sweet" CHAKOR replied her in sweet tone with genuine smile on her face.

After disconnection the call she started dancing like a maniac.
"Finally everything going to normal in our life" she talked to moon.

At Suraj's place

"Tomorrow morning , yes tomorrow morning is going to best morning of my life" he talked to moon.

"Good night Ms.CHAKOR , sleep well tonight because from tomorrow you  Past , Present , future everything is in my hand." and he closed his eyes.

Chakor to sleep peacefully on others side. (at her place 😜)

Are you guys excited for next part? What is reversed for her in next day of her life? Is it going to change her life? What you guys are expecting? Romance? Fight? Hate -revenge drama?

For next update = 15 votes for this update (compulsory 😁)

How far you are liking my story?

Don't forget to show your love for my story by voting and sharing it.
And for my affords by following me and commenting on update.

1.8.18