22. LUST OR LOVE?

SURAJ'S POV

I was waiting for her answer. She was standing closed her eyes. Like she was debating whether to accept my offer or reject it.

"I m ready to" she opened her  eyes and looked at me there was a paused for some moment then again she closed her eyes and whispered in low voice "please you on your bed" which was inaudible if I was not standing so close to her. For some second there was complete silent, none of us said anything. Just boring into eachother's eyes trying to reach our souls. Finally I broken the silent zone and said....

"But you have to please me first then only I will give you money" I stated.
I could see she was shocked and worried too.

"I..I will do everything which please you but but for now I need this money but I promise I as soon as everything short out I will come to you. Trust me please" she was pleading me as if I didn't accept her request she will die.

"Ok , but I can't trust you. What you did yesterday after that I can't trust you anymore" now I was saying with so much of emotions in my words which I don't want to show her at all but these emotions.. fuck them man!!!
She didn't said anything and lowered her head.

"Only on one condition I can give you this money" as I said she immediately asked me " what? What I have to do? " I can sense how desperate she was for these money, now I m sure there is something and I know she is not going to tell me anything. I signed.

"You have to sign on some blank papers" I said casually and watching her face.

"Blank papers??" She asked confused.

"Yeah blank papers because I was not aware of this I mean you are going to come to me and we will have deal. As now we have deal so for sealing the deal, you know" I directly some blank papers towards her which were kept on my reading table in hall.

Without thinking much she took the papers from my hand and signed them. She didn't ask me anything just signed and handed me the papers back.

"Take this now this is yours" I handed her a brief case which was filled with 10 lack rupees.

"Thank you thank you so much SURAJ" she said in half smiling and half crying tone and left with the money.

In hospital

CHAKOR'S POV

"Doctor.. how is my grandma now? She she is out of danger now? Can I see her please?"I asked to doctor. I was so worried and desperate to see my grandma.

"Miss CHAKOR relax. Your grandma is  out of danger now. Her operation was successful. We given her sedative so she is sleeping for now. And too should take some nap" he advised me.  It's afternoon now. Whole night I was running from here to there sometimes for money and they for medicines and all.

"Thank you doctor thank you so much" I thanked him.

"Miss CHAKOR one more thing you should stay with you grandma in hospital atleast for three days until her vitals are stable. She is old now it may take time to recover her completed" he suggested me.

I m so confuse and worried now. I lost my phone somewhere. I don't remember anyone's number or office number and I can't leave my grandma alone here.

After three days

SURAJ'S POV

It's three days now! She is not receiving my call , not replying office calls. I asked Mia if she contacted her but she don't know anything about her. She is not receiving even Mia's call. I m hell worried now. This girl never fail to make me worry!!!