Chapter XI - A Stormy Day

OMG!!!! I UPDATED... FINALLY!

Sorry, it took me that long, I feel too many fandoms trying to draw me away from the ATLA... HELP ME!!!

Jk, I'm never gonna leave the ATLA Fandom.

This is a sad chapter, and I guess I'll just have to wait to see what the plot of the new ATLA Trilogy will be (which will be released in October :-P) so that I can insert Iris in it too.

ENJOY!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was raining outside and Azula, June and Koh entered the Palace's Gardens riding on the Shirshu. June tied the Shirshu's reins hastily at the barn of the Palace and she immediately started running inside the building, to tell them about Ozai. She rushed in the Throne Room, finding Sokka, Toph and Katara working on new attack plans.

"Where's Iris? What did he do to her?" June demanded.

The others turned and looked at them in surprise "June?!" Katara said surprised.

"Who?" Sokka asked.

"Ozai!" Azula snapped as she walked passed June revealing herself and Koh to the other three.

"What is this psychopathic bitch doing here?" Katara asked.

"And what is this Water Tribe slut doing here?!" Azula exclaimed before she tried to walk towards Katara but Koh placed a hand in front of her stopping her.

"I really don't appreciate you calling my girlfriend a bitch," Koh said as kindly as possible.

"How about we focus on the situation?!" Sokka exclaimed interrupting their bickering. He turned at June "So what about Ozai?"

"Ozai escaped. Iris sent us to find him with the Shirshu-" June tried to say but Sokka cut her.

"Did you find him!?" He asked.

"No, he got away," June said.

"How the hell did he escape? Aang took his bending away, there's no way he fire-bent!" Toph said.

"There were no burn marks in the cell. He did not fire bend," Azula said.

"Then how did he get out?" Katara asked.

"He... absorbed the guard's power. We don't know how he did that... it's... insane..." June said confused and desperate "...I've never seen anything like that before,"

Sokka had an idea about what was going on. He was afraid that somehow the worst had happened. He rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

"What are you thinking, Sokka?" Katara asked placing a hand on her brother's shoulder.

Sokka sighed "What if he became a SRC?" Sokka asked.

"Sokka, that's impossible, there's no way that he-" Katara tried to say but Sokka cut her.

"Katara, we've been through so many things. You and I both know that nothing's impossible," Sokka said.

"He's right," Koh said "...I know about the SRCs. A more advanced civilization living in the middle of nowhere. Si Wong Desert, the perfect place to hide,"

"We went there, we found them. We barely made it out alive," Sokka said crossing his hands.

"You shouldn't have gotten there," Koh said.

"They had taken hostage some of our own!" Sokka said.

"They need benders. They absorb the benders' chi to fuel their magic," Koh said.