Chapter 2

MAKAYLEE'S POV:

Once Savannah gets to your house you take her upstairs and say, "look we are going to a secret place tonight so don't tell anyone not even your mom, I told my mom to tell yours you are staying here."

"Wait then why do you have a bag packed?"

"Because."

You text Gilinsky, "hey can we stay at Nash and Cams until Magcon LA is over?" Your phone rings, it's Gilinsky,

"Sure Cam wants to know where your friend wants to stay." (Cam is Savannah's favorite) ,

"um probably with him I guess?" You take Savannah's and your stuff to the car and plug in your phone with directions to Nash and Cams house.

~~~~~~~~~~~

GILINSKY'S POV

Makaylee is so beautiful! Her long brown hair and her brown eyes mesmerize me! When she said she wanted to stay here until Magcon LA was over I started cleaning my room because she IS going to stay with me! Her friend was coming too and Cam said he had a crush even though they have never met. Cam glanced at a picture of her on Makaylee's phone. "CAM COME HERE!" I yelled to Cam across the hallway.

"What?"

"Makaylee and Savannah are coming to stay for a couple weeks!"

"Oh! Shit I need to clean my room then!"

"Okay they'll be here in and hour or so!"

"Okay!" Cam runs back to his room and starts to clean. My room is already clean since I didn't have much to clean so I decide to take a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~

SAVANNAH'S POV:

We arrived at This huge house in about a hour so we got our bags and walked to the front door. I rang the doorbell because Makaylee was texting. (Typical) I practically fainted when Cameron Dallas opened the door! The CAMERON DALLAS!

"Hi Savannah, I'm Cam-" you cut him off,

"Cameron Alexander Dallas!"

"Yeah I guess I am!" He said laughing.

You both start to blush then Cam says,

"so you're sleeping with me in my room. Is that okay?"

"Yeah I guess." You try to play it cool even though you are freaking out!

"Okay! I'll take your bags to your room! HEY GILINSKY, MAKAYLEE IS HERE!"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hope you liked Chapter 2