001 장 | 01 시즌

The tall boy walks lazily. In his hands, there are few paper and also a black file. He sighs when he doesn't see the building that he searches for. He looks around and arouns until he gets a little bit dizzy. He takes out his phone and opens the navigation. He writes up the adress in the search space. He quickly looks straight when the navigator shows him a straight way.

He lets out a sigh from his plump lips. He touches up his wearing and later walks to the building. He seeks for the building name.

No. 5 , Geokdo Road.

He looks at the main door. There is no bell that he can ring. There is no knocker that he can knock. Should he just open the door or knock on the door instead or just leave and get home?

As he is about to just open the door, he is shook with a sudden noise that comes from a pink motorbike. The pink motorbike stopped right in front of where he stands.

The tall guy scratches his head.

"So, tall boy. What is your aim for coming here?" The rider from the motorbike asks. He takes off his pink helmet. He smiles sweetly.

"Err.. I'm here to register as the newbie of Special Unit Investigation Department SUID. Am I in the right place?" He asks while showing his papers.

The guy takes the papers and reads them silently. He nods in satisfaction. "Of course, you are boy." The guy comes off from his bike and it shows that he is really short.

The tall guy looks at him with a confuse face.

"I am the chief of the department? Why? You are going to judge my height?" The short guy, Kim Jinhwan just sighs. He opens the door with his slide card ID and the door opened.

The tall guy, Junhoe who is amazed just stays in silent. He doesn't even move from where he stands. He looks into the department with wide eyes.

A voice that comes from Jinhwan goes into his ears.

"Welcome to the S.U.I.D. Special Unit Investigation Department , Koo Junhoe."

.
.
.

To be continued.