School Au

Human! Student! RK900 X Student! Gavin

  Gavin Reed is one of the most rebellious student in school while the other who is extremely the opposite, Conan, the discipline student council president, the girls were all mad for him. No one was surprised when they fight almost every 5 minutes.

  "Asshole, don't tell me your stupid rules of yours!" he defy him rudely. "If you're going to continue to do this, I have to report you to the discipline teacher." he warned him in a cool manner. "You think I'm fuckin scared!? " Gavin argued showing his fist wanting a fight as always. Before his fist touch Conan's face, his hand managed to get his wrist. "That's it I'm turning you in." he said sternly pulling the stubborn student. "Let me go dumbass!!" Gavin continued to make a commotion. The student council gripped his hand harder and walked faster then Gavin started beating and pulling his sleeve, Conan had enough with his attitude, he turned around and cupped his cheeks tighter. "I didn't want to do this but you left me no choice, I can punish you if you want.." he said in a seductive tone leaving the other red as a fresh tomato and cuss under his breath.

*Two days later*

  "How was your two day suspension?" Conan asked. "Shut up and get me some soda, dipshit." he replied. He once again cupped his cheek harder as ever. "You really wanna get punish don't you?" he said in a sexier voice. Gavin only blushed hardly and ran away.