Broken

Connor x reader

  You and Connor have been together for a year since the revolution ended. Since Connor now considers himself a deviant. He appears in Amanda's place more often, she threatens to deactivate him if he doesn't stop having a relationship with a human or being a deviant. Most of the time it left him in tears.

  "Y/N...."he called you. "Yeah what is it?? "you answered. "What if I had to go back to cycberlife to get deactivated or automatically get shut down for good?"he asked and beginning to get emotional. "Connor!! Nothing's going to happen to you!!"you replied

   You felt emotional too when you look into his eyes, fear of getting switched off and not being with you ever again.

  "Why are you saying this?"you asked worriedly. There was no answer

  "Am I a broken android that needs to be deactivated for good?? "that question hits you even harder in the feels.

  "You're not broken, you're fine, you're still you, Connor. The one I know and love... "you said hugging him tightly. You felt his hands on your shoulders to your back. "I love you.."he spoke softly. When you let him go from the hug, he drop from the floor looking lifeless. "Connor...Don't do this..."you stuttered.

  You tried moving him around, tapping and calling out his name. The deactivavtion has been done. The only thing you said to him was "I love you more than anything."You held him close to you continuing crying.