24

Alana's Pov
I woke up wrapped up in Teo's arms I tried to get up but his grip got tighter so I just laid back so I poked his head.
Teo:"you can't get me that easily".He smiled in his sleep.
Alana:"but you can take my phone charger when you lose yours" I laughed.he opened his eyes and kissed me on the cheek.
Teo:"you silly you know?"
Alana:"ain't gotta tell me twice" he laughed
Teo:"I wanna take you somewhere,where you tryna go?"I shrugged.then he poked my face.
Alana:"stop poking me" I smirked he kept going.
Teo:"why" he whined.
Alana:"fuck it,go ahead" I smiled,then he got tired of poking me so he tickled me then I started laughing."you trying to kill me" I kept laughing.
Teo:"no,just funny" I raised my eyebrows,so I lifted his hands off me and while he was still laying there I tickled him really fast."wait slow down" I kept going.
Alana:"is it still funny" I smiled as I stopped tickling him then he took a breath.
Teo:"kinda". I shrugged.
Alana:"ok,but you know where I wanna go?"
Teo:"where?"
Alana:"on a cruise"
Teo:"when?"
Alana:"Friday"
Teo:"ok,but we'll pack up later" he said throwing his head back"
Alana:"ok" I said laying on his chest."who said I wanted to do anything now" I thought.

5 hours later

??? Pov
I was sitting on my phone cause I'm bored,then I thought to FaceTime Alana,so I got off of Instagram and went to my contacts and faceTimed her,it took 3 rings then ,she answered.
Alana:"hello".she said looking up then she looked surprised."Nigga,Swae is that you"
Swae:"Yes,one and only"
Alana:"just making sure" she laughed jokingly.
Swae:"Whatchu doing?"
Alana:"taking a vacation"
Swae:"says the one who claimed to need a vacation everyday in high school"
Alana:"shut up".she chuckled."and plus I was feeling sick most of them days,and because I ain't wanna be there" I shrugged.
Swae:"true"
Alana:"well,where slim"
Swae:"being hisself"
Alana:"wow,still playing "COD" huh?"
Swae:"yup"
Slim:"HEYYY!!!" He yelled through the phone
Alana:"HEYY!!"
Swae:"just annoying" I laughed.
Alana:"shut up,you are too" she laughed

2 days later in the hotel room
Alana's Pov
I laid on the bed while playing a horror game(five nights at candys 3) then I got jumpscared I screamed then Teo rushed out the bathroom with a towel on his head and swimming trunks on.
Teo:"what" I took a breath.
Alana:"just a jumpscare,nothing wrong" I said quickly and un-pausing the game.
Teo:"aight,but don't scare me like that,I thought I almost had a heart attack"
Alana:"Yea,right" I laughed.
Teo:"I'm serious" he said making a serious face,it was a staring contest for a second then...I started laughing."what you laughing for" he smiled.
Alana:"I can't take you seriously wit that face" I said continuing to laugh,then I finally stopped and continuing to play my game.