21

Teo's Pov
While I was on my phone I felt something tap my head I looked up and it was Alana.
Teo:"how the hell do you get up so early"I yelled but in a whisper.
Alana:"idk,I just do,and for some reason I have a feeling your up"
Teo:"well,that's what a girl supposed to do".I smiled and she smirked."what you wanna do tonight"
Alana:"we can go to a movie"then everybody ran downstairs.
Ayo:"we should watch the bye bye man"
Juju:"spongebob movie"we all looked at him laughed, then I patted his head.
Teo:"we'll watch that when we get home"he nodded
Key:"look we need to watch insidious chapter 4"
All:"Ok".even juju wanted to see it but let's just hope he don't cry during the movie cuz he scared.
______________________________________________________________
When we got to the movies we bought our tickets and bought popcorn,and when we went to go sit down I was eating the popcorn,but Alana and juju was picking at the buttered ones.
Teo:"these good"
Juju and Alana:"especially the buttery ones"they said stuffing them in their mouth,and I just laughed,then the movie started and juju already had his eyes closed,but was peeking through his fingers.
Teo:"you scared?".I whispered to him.he nodded and I signaled him to sit on my lap,then he jumped up and sat on me and leaned back,then I nudged Alana and she sat up and looked at me."Look,he bout' to go to sleep on me"we both snickered and she leaned on my shoulder and kept a straight face.
_______________________________________________________
After the movie it was kinda late and juju was sleep so when we got home,Alana put him in his room and she came back down tossing a ball in her hand.
Teo:"Where you get that from?"
Alana:"I got it from juju room on the floor"
Teo:"Oh"then she tossed it to me and I caught it.
Alana:"well,see y'all I'm going to sleep".she said walking upstairs and yawning.
Teo:"me too".I said running to her and following her to her room.
____________________________________________________
Alana's Pov
After Teo walked In I just shut my door because I don't want people just walking into my room sometimes,I jumped on the bed and just laid there and Teo just sat down.I got up again because I forgot to change into my night clothes so I went to the bathroom in my room and changed and laid back on my bed.
Alana:"you never sleep in yo room"I smiled.
Teo:"you ain't sleeping on yo own"he laughed.
Alana:"I know".I smirked and got under my covers kicking him in the side.
Teo:"Stop that"
Alana:"not until you come over here and lay down"he crawled to the other side of the bed and laid down next to me.
Teo:"Juju went to sleep quick huh?"
Alana:"yea,I'm surprised he didn't cry at the movies"
Teo:"yea,but I knew he was gonna be scared"
Alana:"I hardly jumped,that's why I was slumped back in the chair like that"
Teo:"yea,what time is it because we came back late".I lifted my wrist and looked at the time.
Alana:"12:55am"
Teo:"time went by quick".he said turning over to me but I was under the covers."what are you doing"
Alana:"trying to look for something"
Teo:"like what"he smirked lifting his eyebrow
Alana:"my remote".then I found it by his foot."so,you couldn't tell me where the remote was?"I smiled into a laugh.
Teo:"nope,I like hiding stuff from you"he said while I changed through the tv channels.
Alana:"like I found a ring under my bed in a box".I smirked picking up the box,then he turned red.
Teo:"what,that's not for you"he said quickly and grabbing it then running out,I shrugged and laid back down.
____________________________________________________
Ayo's Pov
I was sitting on the bed on my phone on Instagram looking at my pictures.

____________________________________________________Ayo's Pov I was sitting on the bed on my phone on Instagram looking at my pictures

❤️:30k 💬:23.8k 👁‍🗨:50k
Ayo:"huh,I just posted this last night,likes be popping up"I mumbled to myself.Then I heard my door swing open,it was Alana."hey"
Alana:"hey,wass up"
Ayo:"being bored"
Alana:"you say that all the time,but anyway do you know who this is for"she showed me a picture of a ring,I was hoping she wouldn't ask that because Teo told me not to tell,well gotta make something up."uh,it's my mom's ring I was supposed to get it cleaned and bring it back to her".She leaned back and squinted at me."Ok".she walked out and shut my door,then I quickly texted Teo.

Teo🔥🔥🔥

Where you at?!
Delivered at 6:05pm

On my way chill ,why
Delivered at 6:07pm

Because you need to get here
Delivered at 6:09pm

That gives me a perfect reason😂😂
Delivered at 6:10pm

You know she knows right?
Delivered at 6:11pm

Yea,I do she found out earlier today
Delivered at 6:13pm

Is she ok wit it
Delivered at 6:14pm

I guess but I'll be there in a minute
Delivered at 6:15pm

👌🏾
Delivered at 6:15pm

*Conversation over*

I laid there for a minute then I went to sleep then my eyes snapped open when I heard my door open,I jumped up and sat on my bed.
Teo:"You was sleep"he laughed
Ayo:"I was until you walked in"
Teo:"Oh,but I was at the jewelry store surprised they still open"
Ayo:"did you find a different one or you cleaned it"
Teo:"cleaned it,it's right here".He said pulling out the box.
Ayo:"Oh,but what're you gonna say to her?".He looked at me and sighed.
Teo:"I dunno,do you see how hard it was for me in college to ask her one thing?"
Ayo:"yea,but you gotta do it for yourself,but I'm gonna help you tomorrow if you need it,ok?"
Teo:"Ok".he said walking out.
Ayo:"Now,go back to her room".and after he walked out I went back to sleep.
________________________________________
Alana's Pov
When I was under my cover taking up the whole bed,I heard someone walk in,I sat still,then who ever it was sat on the bed and grabbed my hand,and I noticed who it was.
Teo:"I gotta ask you something"
Alana:"what is it"I said sticking my head out from under the cover.
Teo:"will you-marry me"he said quickly while turning red,I sat up and smirked.
Alana:"say it again,but a little slower".My soul was literally screaming "Yes",but I just wanted him to say it again.
Teo:"Will...you...marry...me?"
Alana:"Yes".He smiled and hugged me tightly and Ayo ran in.
Ayo:"dammit I missed it".He laughed."anyway looks like someone's engaged".He smiled taking a picture.
Teo:"yea,but what time is it because I'm bout to go to sleep"
Alana:"4:59am"I said checking my phone and laying down,then Ayo stood up.
Ayo:"well,I'm going to sleep too,see ya"he said walking out,and after he left me and teo went to sleep.

Q:Do y'all like this book so far?Because barely anybody voting so I need y'all to at least vote when you can.