7

Alana's Pov
Alana:"can you get me a Rolex"
Teo:"I ain't gonna leave you bare armed"I smiled and we got dressed

Alana's Pov Alana:"can you get me a Rolex"Teo:"I ain't gonna leave you bare armed"I smiled and we got dressed

I wore this ☝🏾️

Teo wore this ☝🏾️We walked to the car and drove to the jewelry store and we looked in the watches

Teo wore this ☝🏾️
We walked to the car and drove to the jewelry store and we looked in the watches.
Teo:"you want the silver one wit the ice blue face wit all that ice or you want that gold one wit the same amount of ice"
Alana:"not tryna spend yo money but,both"
Teo:"you got taste"
Jeweler:"figured out what you want"
Teo:"yea she want that silver one wit the ice blue face and all dat ice and that gold one wit ice"the jeweler pulled the both out and put on the silver one on me and put the gold one in a box and put it in a bag and we left."im'a spoil you today,what you want"
Alana:"I want
1:a chain wit my name on it
2:some Jordans
3:rings(gold)
4:some more clothes
5:a supreme and bape phone case"
Teo:"dats it?"his said smirking
Alana:"yea,wait no I need some food"
Teo:"ok well go get yo stuff real quick,then we can go eat ok?"
Alana:"ok"
_____________________________________________________________________________
Teo's Pov
After we got done shopping (I spoiled her she wants everything she sees)we went to go eat at Applebee's but the food was free because we're famous just kidding we still had to pay I wish we didn't have to pay,but I don't care cuz I'm rich .we left a 20$ bill and we went home.
_____________________________________________________________________________
Ayo's Pov
I woke up and I checked my phone and it was 6:00pm but Alana or Teo wasn't there,who am I gonna talk to they need to hurry and have a kid at least benji can chill wit me.
Ayo:"aye benji you good" he licked my face I guess that's a yes."thats good,you want Alana and teo to have a kid huh"he licked my face again."me too".then the door opened and Alana was stacked wit bags.
Ayo:"where you been"
Teo:"spoilin' people"he said referring to Alana
Ayo:"she might stack you up soon too"
Teo:"she said it herself"
Ayo:"wow"
_____________________________________________________________________________
5 years later
Alana:"I ...have...a...kid"
Ayo:"Whoo! Finally im'a go get benji and tell him the good news"
Alana:"wait,you promise to take care of it"
Ayo:"yea,duh it's uncle Ayo"she laughed."where Teo"
Alana:"upstairs"I nodded and ran upstairs I'm so happy.
Ayo:"yo, Teo"
Teo:"aye,guess what we named him"
Ayo:"what"
Teo:"Mateo jr.and his nickname is Teo too"he laughed
Ayo:"that's nice"I smiled then somehow I woke up."damn,just a dream but Alana getting stacked was real"I said to myself I ran to Teo and Alana."I just had a dream that you guys had a kid and named it 'Mateo jr.' "
Teo:"that's true I would name my son that"
Alana:"you must really want us to have a kid"
Ayo:"yea, but not desperately"
Alana:"I really don't care what happens"
Teo:"you been in the house all day"
Ayo:"yea,I have let's go out"
Teo:"Ok"we all run to the car and park at a parking lot and we start dancing.I guess I did need to get out the house today.