20

Teo's Pov
I listened into the conversation through the door I was really nervous about Alana I don't wanna throw hands but if I have to I will.
Ayo:"you good"
Teo:"yea,I'm ok"I lied.
Ayo:"look you don't have to lie about it tell me Wass up"
Teo:"ok,I'm just worried about Lana"
Ayo:"yea me too,but she can handle this,she got combat skills that might leave you burnt"
Teo:"yea,she got this"I said nervously
___________________________________________________________
A few hours later Alana's Pov
I'm glad that didn't go as I thought I actually got extra credit even though I didn't need it,but I need to see what they doing up there because it's all quiet in here,so I ran up the stairs and opened the door and they just looked at me and I did the "what" gesture.
Teo:"anything weird happen?"
Alana:"no,why"then when Teo was just about to say something Ayo covered his mouth.
Ayo:"we thought nothing at all,nothing to worry about"
Alana:"if y'all were thinking that ya nasty".I laughed."and all I got was extra credit for a piece of work that's why I grabbed a pencil,in that case everything all good"I smiled.then they both sighed in relief,then while Ayo's hand was on Teo's mouth,Teo took his mask off and licked Ayo's hand.
Ayo:"ew"he semi yelled shaking his hand.
Teo:"well don't have your hand on my mouth for too long"he said smiling and putting his mask back on.
Teo's Pov
I sat down on the couch breathing heavily because I was tired from running downstairs from Ayo because they was playing wit nerf guns and I ain't wanna get shot and just laid there,then I saw a nerf gun bullet fly past me.
Alana:"get up,we having a war,but it's for fun,me and you are on teams and you already know who Ayo's wit"She said tossing me a nerf gun,then Ayo and Klondike started shooting,then Alana shot them both in the head,that's where that aim comes in.
Klondike:"I knew you do that"she laughed
Alana:"that's where my practice comes from"she smiled,when Ayo got up I shot him again,and he fell again,I laughed.
Ayo:"shut up"he laughed,and I kept shooting then,I turned around the house was trashed,I stared at it and I just kinda frowned but I didn't care.
Alana and Klondike:"we're takin this outside"they said opening the door and running out,then me and Ayo joined them.
Klondike:"last round,boys vs. girls,if we win you gotta do what we say,if you win we do what you say"we nodded and they got set up by their base and we did the same,key and imprint went after Klondike,but me and the rest of us went after Alana,she just stood there flipping a coin,she was waiting for us,so I smirked and ran to her,but she slipped her way passed us and shot us all,just how,then I shot her but it nearly touched her,then she smirked then one eye turned green and the other turned blue,I Never seen that happen to her,must be having fun.
Alana:"you thought you could get pass me that quick"she smiled then she turned around and Klondike ran back,must've took care of key and imprint."how'd it go"
Klondike:"easy,but they had moves,you got them pretty good I see"
Alana:"not hard,just had to trick them that's all"
Teo:"Ok,you win,what y'all want"I shrugged.
Alana:"nothin right now for now you can do what you want idc".we raised our eyebrows and I just got up and squeezed her."ok,chill or im'a make you do something".she said looking down at me,and smiling,and I smiled back.