22

Alana's Pov
I walked downstairs seeing Ayo and Teo so,I ran and grabbed them by the waist.
Alana:"double R.K.O"and they ended up on the other side of the couch."always be aware"
Ayo:"I wasn't gonna be aware to that"
Alana:"really"I straight faced him.
Ayo:"yea,I'm serious"
Teo:"yo quiet feet"
Renzell:"talk about loud"he said walking down the steps,then I turned around.
Alana:"want me to R.K.O you too"I laughed,and he smiled.
Renzell:"sure I'll take that challenge tomorrow"I nodded and smirked,then Teo grabbed my waist and squeezed me but not as tight.
Alana:"you got a problem don't you?"I smiled
Teo:"me squeezing you like I do?yes"he laughed,I just patted his afro.
Ayo:"I can't wait for you to get married"
Teo:"and your excited,why?"he smirked
Ayo:"Because,I am and it'll be a lot better than you dating".me and teo paused and looked at each other then started dying laughing.
Alana:"You.think.it's.gonna.be.better"I continued laughing.
Ayo:"yep"He smiled.
Isaiah:"you sure"he stretched his words smirking.
Ayo:"yea,I'm sure"he groaned.
Alana:"ok,let's see how you feel when it happens"I smirked,and he smiled and nodded.
_______________________________________________
Renzell's Pov
I saw Teo walk to the kitchen and open the cabinet I smirked because I put something in there that might scare him.
Renzell:"what you doing".I smiled evilly.
Teo:"nothing,getting my chips,and stop smiling like that you look like your constipated and have a cold at the same time"
Renzell:"Yea..."I trailed off."anyway you better watch out somethings up there"
Teo:"like I'm scared of anything"he laughed,then he lifted his hand into the cabinet and grabbed the bag of chips but something else fell out,let's just say I bite my nails too much."what the hell is this,ew it's your finger nails".I laughed.
Renzell:"I was waiting for you to do that,anyway don't have to be a little girl about it".I said walking back to my room.
Teo:"WE'LL SEE WHOS THAT LITTLE GIRL!!!"he yelled back up to me,like he's gonna prank me,I'm the prank King,you should've been there when we were younger😂😂.
Flashback
Renzell:"Hey Ayo can you help me wit something"
Ayo:"what is it"
Renzell:"I-it's a project,I need help making a fake—Dragon,yea dragon"I rubbed my hands together quickly.
Ayo:"ok...,anyway come on"
30 minutes later.
Renzell:"heh,thanks"
Ayo:"no prob"he smiled walking out my room,after he walked out I ran to Teo's room and put it in his closet and I put a string on the handle of the closet so it would trigger the dragon to spring out,then after I finished I ran back to my room,wit my small self.Then I looked across the room and teo was about to open his closet,he pulled the handle and the dragon popped out and he screamed,and I was laughing.
Flashback over
Good times.
___________________________________
Teo's Pov
I walked upstairs to Alana's room,I opened the door and she was on her PS4 playing "call of duty warfare" wit her headset on,online gaming stuff.
Teo:"Hey,Alana I need something"I said tapping her shoulder.
Alana:"wait for me I'll be right back"she said talking through her headset then taking them off."wass up?what you need"
Teo:"I need help pranking renzell"
Alana:"sure I'll help you but lemme finish my game it's the last round"
Teo:"ok"I said on her bed and watched her play.
30 minutes after the last round
Alana:"ok,so what type of prank,scary,embarrassing,nasty?"
Teo:"all of them"She gasped and opened her closet and pulled out a lot of stuff for pranks."this is gonna be fun" I tried reaching in but she smacked my hand.
Alana:"before we start doing this we gotta set up"
Teo:"what you mean—"then Ayo walked in.
Ayo:"hey Lana just wanted to know if I could—hey...what's going on here?".I froze he sounds like someone's dad right now besides me being Lana's if you know what I mean,but anyway I looked at him,then Alana then all the stuff on the bed.
Teo:"Well...uh...um—"
Ayo:"and your doing it without me that's crazy" wow what was I so nervous for."so,what we doing"
Alana:"about to do the most ultimate prank on renzell,get everybody else in here".he nodded and went to go get everybody else,then he came back in a few seconds.
Teo:"well that was fast"
Key:"wow Ayo you didn't tell us we was 'bout to do all this"
Ayo:"I said ultimate prank"
Kumo:"so,what type of prank we doing"
Alana and teo:"every prank ever"everybody raised their eyebrows in excitement.
Klondike:"he bout' to shit hisself"
Alana:"when you get here"
Klondike:"2 seconds ago,I went through a window"
Imprint:"cool"
Klondike:"anyway,I'm ready to get lit"(A/N you can turn on the music now turn it off at anytime☝🏾️☝🏾☝🏾)
We literally started going around the house setting traps everywhere except for the bathroom because everyone goes there and I put some stuff under his bed,in between his mattress,and his closet,and juju cute and childish self put whoopee cushions on the couch....ok we all childish if we doing this but who cares.
Alana:"everybody done setting up"we all turned to her and nodded."ok,who set up the cameras?"Ayo and key raised their hand,she nodded."fog?".kumo and Klondike raised their hand,she nodded."whoopee cushions"juju raised his hand she nodded."Ok,it's late af and we need to go to sleep because we gotta catch the "Prank King" and get pranked!now who has the remote for the cameras?".tweezy and Isaiah raised their hand and she nodded."ok,see ya tomorrow".we all went back to our room Klondike went to Ayo's room and I went to Alana's.
_________________________________________
I sat between Alana's legs smiling at her and she was smiling back at me.
Alana:"what you so happy for"she laughed wit her arms out to me,I pulled her next to me and she sat on my lap.
Teo:"I'm smiling because renzell thinks he's gonna beat me in this prank war".I said kissing her cheek.
Alana:"already know you gonna win".I bit my lip and smiled."well,come on we gotta go to sleep"
Teo:"Ok".I climbed to the other side of the bed and went to sleep.
______________________________________
Renzells Pov
I can't wait to see what Teo came up wit he sounded busy earlier,probably looking for stuff to eat whatever but I wanna be early for what he bout to pull.
____________________________________
NEXT DAYYY!Teos Pov
I'm so excited,next I'll be prank King,hehe
Alana:"come on,Teo get up"
Teo:"Really,next day already"I groaned.
Alana:"just get dressed,and I'll get everybody else"I nodded as she walked out the room,I looked through the closet and I found this