16

Teo's Pov
Teo:"girl,when you comin' down them stairs"
Alana:"wait,I'm fixing my hair"
Teo:"don't take too long I wanna see what you got on"I whined
Alana:"Ok,I'm done"she ran down the stairs smiling and I smiled back because of what she's wearing.

Teo's Pov Teo:"girl,when you comin' down them stairs"Alana:"wait,I'm fixing my hair"Teo:"don't take too long I wanna see what you got on"I whinedAlana:"Ok,I'm done"she ran down the stairs smiling and I smiled back because of what she's wearing

I was smiling so hard that my face started hurting.
Alana:"calm down,just an outfit"
Teo:"but I like it"I said like my other brother juju but,he comin' over today to see us,so that's why we gettin' ready and the last time I faceTimed him and told him about Lana so he might be excited to see her too.
Alana:"I know you do,too bad you didn't pick it out"
Teo:"so,your saying you want me to pick out your stuff sometimes?"she nodded,then Ayo came down wit a 'gold digger' sweater and some jeans.
Alana:"I can wait to see him,he so cute"then I stared at her,and she gave me the same stare wit her eyes turning brown,then I stopped and we smiled at each other.
Teo:"So,he's cuter than me"
Alana:"Maybe"she smirked I know she's lying so I guess so.
Teo:"ok,so do we need to do anything before he get here"
Ayo and Alana:"duh,a hiding spot"
Teo:"oh yea,but where?"
Ayo:"basement,we hide there all the time but it's a certain spot"he said nudging Lana
Alana:"oh yea,I know where you talking about"
Teo:"where?"then there's a knock on the door."is the door unlocked?"they both nodded and we ran downstairs after me yelling "come in" and hiding in that one place they were talking about.
___________________________________________________________________________
Juju:"aywo,tweo,wana?"I called walking through the door,then I heard the basement door creak open,and I heard little footsteps on the floor.
Teo:"you think he might come over here?"I whispered
Ayo:"no,it's hard for him to find us sometimes"he whispered back,we sat quietly then,juju went back upstairs,then we stepped out and crept up the stairs, and hid behind the couch,then Ayo grabbed juju and flipped him over the couch into his lap.
Juju:"aywo!!!"he said excitedly
Ayo:"hey,little man"
Juju:"where were you"Ayo looked at us and I just shrugged and let him tell.
Ayo:"we was hiding"
Juju:"from who?"
Teo:"from you,so we could surprise you"
Juju:"I was scared to go to stairs because it was dark"then he looked around."can I spend the nigh mama?"
Momma:"if they say so"
Alana:"he can stay"
Teo:"hey mama"
Momma:"hey,Teo where Ayo?"
Ayo:"right here,hey ma"
Momma:"well,make sure you take care'a y'all brother,and Teo I heard you dating someone"
Teo:"what,who told you that"My face started to steam and feel hot.
Momma:"oh,just a friend of yours"she said looking at key and imprint,and I death stared them then I looked back at my mom.
Teo:"well,here"I said picking up Alana and putting her on my back."this is Alana but she said call her Lana"I said while my mom wave and Lana and she waved back both smiling.
Momma:"well,anyway I gotta go,my plane leaves soon,I was gonna have to ask you to watch juju anyway"she said walking out the house waving 'bye'.
Alana:"well,juju were gonna have fun"
Juju:"what kind of fun?"how this boy know different types of fun.
Alana:"fun,like what "friends" do"she said picking him up
Juju:"Oh,ok,but first I want a cookie"Alana walked to the kitchen wit juju and grabbed the cookies from the cabinet and gave him and Oreo."thanks"he said while Alana putting him down.then he looked at me."what Wong wit her eyes"he whispered.
Teo:"remember,I told you her eyes change color"
Juju:"oh,yea"then he went to the couch and turned on Mickey Mouse.
____________________________________________________________________________
We was up all night playin' wit juju and he was really jumpy and excited and when we turned on the tv he picked up the remote and hid it in the closet because he wanted to play more so we did,then when he went to sleep,we all changed and went to sleep too.