Chapter 5

September 7

The week passed by quickly I was sooo busy with school/work that my days flew by and my nights were spent with Johnny. After our meeting in the park he texted me every day and we met up each night at 7pm to go for a run and talk. He is so super sweet.

 Friday night came, Johnny planned on taking me to a club in Philly called "The Hot Spot". Truth be told I haven't gone out much especially not to clubs, places where I purposefully put myself into awkward social situations. Really I am not that stupid.

Johnny was picking me up at 9:30pm so I had exactly One hour to get ready. I jumped in the shower and did all the necessary primping in there, shave, shampoo, condition. I dried my hair and put it in rollers. I finished my makeup and got dressed in a black tank dress that hit me mid thigh I wrapped a thick shiny black belt around my waist added big silver hoop earrings as well as a bunch of silver bangles and put on my black Christian Louboutin peep toe stilettos. I finished my hair and looked at my reflection. I actually smiled at my reflection. For the first time I loved who was staring back at me.

I finally loved myself.

Johnny was on time we drove over the bridge into Philly and before I knew it we were parked and on our way to the long line of people outside the club. 

We waited in line for about 10 minutes when one of Jonny's buddies saw him. He came up to us eyeing me up and down before he put out his hand.

"Hola mami," he sang in Spanish as he kissed my hand

"Who's your hottie' he said looking at Johnny

"I'm Bella" I replied pulling my hand from his

"Bella meet Javier, Javier meet Bella. We go to school together' Johnny stated

"Ai mami you be fine, when we get inside you owe me one on the dance floor" he smirked

I just looked at him with a "in your dreams look' when Johnny leaned in close and whispered in my ear

"Don't worry he's harmless, bit of a ladies' man he is"

I chuckled at him as Javier brought us to the front and got us in. When I walked in I was a bit in shock. I have seen clubs on TV and movies but haven't actually experienced one first hand.

Johnny noticed my apprehension and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him. I instantly felt better and much safer. I looked up into his eyes with a look of gratitude that he understood.

We did a once around and he introduced me to a lot of people most of whom I won't remember their names. The music was bumping and I was anxious to dance. I love to dance I just haven't done much in front of people. Johnny led me to the dance floor and we started to dance. I watch what other girls were doing and I mimicked there moves. I had so much fun.

Johnny and I danced for so long we had to take a break and rest our feet and get a drink. He held my hand leading me off the dance floor when his hand was ripped from mine. I was shocked to see a tall blonde girl glowering at me; she turned around and attacked Johnny. When Johnny realized who it was he didn't look happy, I just stood there confused, that's when Javier made his way back to me.

"That's Melissa" Javier stated

'Ok and who is Melissa and why does Johnny look so upset" I asked

'Melissa is Johnny's girl, well ex-girl he caught her cheating oh Him with this guy brad" He replied

I studied Johnny's face as Melissa tried hugging and touching him. Johnny looked like he was in pain, his eyes were sad. I kinda felt a pang of jealousy as Melissa groped and kissed Johnny.