Chapter 1

August 25, 2010

When I look back on my life prior to me going to college I can honestly say it was a slow suffocating hell. 

I faced constant ridicule, taunting and teasing. It never ceased. The life of a fat kid is never easy. 

The teasing and name calling started early  in 2nd grade. I couldn't help being "chubby" I had weak lungs which required medical steroids. Plain and simple if your not an athelete taking steriods makes you fat., and fat I was. It also did not help having a sister who was the epitome of perfection. 

Analisa,  was just born beautiful, she always caught peoples attention no matter where we went. I became Isabella, Analisa's fat twin sister. We are fraternal twins. We are night and day (me being night and Analisa being day seeing as she always has the spotlight on her) 

I couldn't wait to graduate highschool and get the heck out of dodge, Analisa being the" good" daughter stayed with mom and dad.

I got accepted into Berkley and I couldnt get their fast enough. I hated our small city and everyone in it. 

Why then I am I moving back again? For the only reason that could make me, my 3rd yr internship.

"Bella, hello, are you even listening to me" yelled Natalie my roommate

. I had totally spaced out While writing in my journal, and thinking about travelling home. 

"Sorry Nat, I'm losing my mind.  I can't help it I am nervous to go back home" I confided.

It had been two years since I went home and a lot had changed with me.

Just prior to leaving for college I was given the all clear to stop taking my medication.  I also moved to California which meant I was able to spend a lot of time outdoors, walking, hiking and just enjoying the weather.  So lets just say instead of gaining the freshman 15 I lost the freshmen 50.

I became a whole new person. By the end of last year my sophmore year at college I have lost a total of 85 pounds.   I went from 210 pounds to 125 pounds.

"Don't worry Bella your gonna be fine, Your gonna knock their socks off" she replied 

"I just don't want to run into all those jerks from my past, you don't understand the hell they put me through" I said through clenched teeth

"Do you even think they will recgnize you" she asked 

It's true I am barely recognizable even to my own self sometimes.

"Think of it as a challenge, a little bit of revenge possibly. They're not gonna know what hit them. They sure are gonna wish they had been nice to you when they see you now." she exclaimed.

Natalie dropped me at the airport. We said our good bye and I was on my way,

Natalies words echoed in my head the whole ride home "a little bit of revenge possibly" 

Hmm I think that I may just try my hand at a little bit of payback...This should be interesting.