Epilogue

[Reader's POV]

-11 years later-

"I can't believe my baby is going into high school." I sob as I take the annual 'first day of school photo', Haejin having none of it.

"Do we have to always take a photo? It's just high school." He groaned as I took the final photo.

"Stop acting so emo and get over it," I roll my eyes. "Besides, high school is a time to be alive. Where do you think I met your father?"

Haejin shrugs his shoulders as he grabs his back pack. "I should get going or I'll be late-"

"Um, you're not leaving until I tell you the rules," I put my hand on my hip and Haejin groans once again. "Rule one, no girls unless you bring them home first to meet your dad and I."

Haejin nods his head.

"Rule two, if you do end up breaking rule one, no getting her pregnant. We don't want another one of you running around." I laugh.

"Mom!"

"What? I thought I made a pretty good point!" I defend. Haejin rubs his temples.

"Is that all? Can I leave?" He asked, obviously having enough of my shit.

I smile. "Yes, you can go. Have a good first day." I hug Haejin and kiss his head before he ran towards the bus stop.

I walk back inside the house and lay down on the couch. "Has he left already?" Jimin asked as he came trotting down the stairs in a pair of sweatpants and t-shirt.

"Yeah, he just left and I already miss him." I admit. Jimin walks around the couch, lifting my legs up and setting them down on his lap as he sat.

"It'll be okay, he's going to be just fine. You on the other hand I'm worried about." He laughs.

I reach over and smack the side of his head. "He's my baby, I don't know what I'd do without him."

Jimin rubs his hand up and down my thigh. "I get that he's your baby, but he has to go off on his own and make his own decisions. I'm not worried, I trust him." Jimin says making me feel reassured. "Just as long as he doesn't get someone pregnant." He adds on making me laugh.

"Like you?" I say making him smirk and nod his head. "It wasn't the right decision, but it wasn't a bad one either."

Jimin's smirk turns into a smile as he leans over and kisses my nose, going over to my cheek, down to my jaw and ending at my lips.

"Now that Haejin is gone, why don't we make another good decision if you know what I mean." He winks.

I roll my eyes. "You're lucky I love you."

End.