➳ 36

DYLAN had entered his home to find Anastasia on the floor, leaning against the dining room wall

DYLAN had entered his home to find Anastasia on the floor, leaning against the dining room wall. He had ran to her side, asking so many questions. When she told him about her leg, he wrapped one of her arms around his neck and grabbed the back of her thighs to lift her up.

He carried her to his car, putting her in the back seat, and immediately drove her to the hospital. When they arrived, cars surrounded them and people with cameras hopped out of the car. They began asking questions about why Dylan was carrying Anastasia. Why Anastasia had been crying. If the baby was okay. If she had lost the baby.

The paparazzi weren't holding any questions back, even after they saw their current situation. Dylan tried his best to push passed them and get into the hospital. When they entered, the security was able to help and drive away the paparazzi.

Anastasia's injury was first checked out. She had broken her ankle in the fall, and she would have to use crutches for six weeks. Then the baby was checked out. They did an ultrasound and the doctors told them that the baby was fine a completely healthy. They still wanted to run test on her, but Anastasia didn't mind. She as just glad to know her baby was okay, and wasn't hurt in the fall. Dylan stayed by her side as they finished with the rest of the testing, and were able to go home.

He carried her inside their home, even though she had the crutches, and laid her gently onto the bed. He laid next to her, holding her comfortably in his arms.

"I'm glad you and the baby are okay." He said as he kissed her head.

"Me too. I was so scared something happened. I don't know what I would've done." She told him.

"Let's not worry about that. You're okay, and the baby's okay. That's all that matters. Your back might be bruised and your ankle might be broken, but you're okay. And you're still gorgeous and strong."

"You're too sweet," she said, "I love you."

"I love you more."

***
okay but for real tho, let's talk
I don't usually include much about paparazzi or interview or anything like that,
but I've been watching a lot of videos where celebrities are surrounded with paparazzi and the celebrities are NICELY asking to be left alone. And in the comments people are like, "just deal with it you're famous, that should be expected"

like umm? no

that got me like so angry. just because someone is famous doesn't mean ANYONE has the right to invade anyone's privacy. they are human, not an exhibit at a museum. i think people really need to understand that, some shit is personal. there are something's that shouldn't be out there for everyone to know. And it's COMPLETELY normal for someone who's famous to want to keep things private.

And for someone to say that it's the celebrities fault?? like seriously??

ugh

anyway, i hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry for ranting. lol bye