Chapter 6

Are you going to tell him? She said to me, only I could hear her. I didn't know if she wanted an answer or not but as I looked into Felix's eyes it seemed like he was waiting for me to speak as well. "I'm sorry to worry you, I'm fine don't worry" I said plastering on a smile which I honestly didn't know if it was real or fake anymore, I had been through so much, I was going through so much yet here I was staring at a gorgeous freckle faced boy, my heart beating fast in my ear. Yet I didn't seem to care, I wanted to stay for some reason, maybe because I felt comfortable or I made friends, I don't know at this point but I knew I cared for him. I cared for them all.

"I'm glad to hear" he said with his deep voice which always seemed to send a shiver down my spine, he smiles at a real genuine smile that reached his eyes. His sparkling eyes, I smiled back a genuine smile. If I had any worry or fear in me it was gone when I looked at his face, I just met him yet he made me feel so comfortable, he made me feel...at piece.

*Cough* that snapped me out of my thoughts, I was staring at him this whole time. I bright blush covered my cheeks as well as his, looking away from him I came face to face with none other than Jeongin, the sweet little baby. I smiled and pulled him into a hug which he returned with a laugh, everyone was here. They care for you my sweet child Rose spoke loudly, I nodded my head as I smiled bigger than I had ever in my life. They cared, someone finally cared.

*Time skip*
I spent the day with them, Rose went someone I don't quiet remember where but she did tell me. I was currently sitting in Jisung's room on his bed with the boys scattered around the room, most of them laughing or smiling at each other. "Raelyn what happened to you?" I turned my face to see Chan sitting on the bed next to me, he spoke lowly so no one else could hear him.

"What do you mean?" I said laughing a little bit, should I tell him? Would he think I'm even crazier? He could choose not to be my friend anymore, all these thoughts ran through my head as I asked the question.

"You know what I mean, it's been the news of this place, everyones talking about it. People are saying you got attacked in your room, others are saying you're talking to yourself and even communicating with the devil. I know you were attacked I can see your wrist and ankle, I'm concerned about you Raelyn, we all are. The others just don't want to ask you" he spoke, his voice was full of concern.

I looked into his eyes and gave him a sad smile which he returned. "Chan I don't know what's happening, I think I'm going crazy, maybe I was to begin with" I spoke truthfully. I trusted him, I trusted them all but I didn't know how to put everything into words properly, I was scared.

"You're not crazy, what happened Raeyln?" I looked up seeing we've caught the attention of Felix and Jisung as they came closer and sat with us, proberly waiting for me to speak. I took a shaky breath before looking them in the eyes.

"I can see a ghost, she's been speaking with me. She was the one who attacked me, she said this place killed her but she hasn't really given me much information yet. I don't know if it's real or not but it feels real, she seems as if she's right there. The scars I now have prove its not fake but I don't know why I'm the only one who can see her, I'm the only one she can touch and speak to but I think because of this I'm going to be the one who goes crazy" I confessed looking up into their eyes, they were shocked their eyes showed that much but their faces were blank.

Are you sure you can trust them?

A/N
Sorry for the long wait I couldn't think of what to write and I had alot of school to do.