Next Morning

I woke to the warm sun shining in on my face and heard the sound of the door, opening and closing and voices.
I could hear a soft snoring too and felt the warmth of another body against mine.
I opened my eyes as I heard footsteps approaching and looked up to see Liz and Patty standing in front of me then looked over next to me to see Kid passed out.
I blushed slightly remembering what happened last night and Liz looked at me funny and said "why are you blushing?".
I smiled and replied with a short but cheerful sounding "nothing" with a smirk on my face.
Liz shrugged and curiously said "ok?" As I walked into the kitchen.
I was embarrassed at the same time that I was happy but they didn't know what happen and I wasn't gonna speak a word of it and I knew Kid wouldn't breathe a word of it either.

I sighed softly, grabbing my blanket from the sofa and returning to my room to sleep some more.
It was the weekend of course I was gonna sleep in.
I laid on the bed, cuddled up in the blankets and dozed off, I smiled softly to myself as I thought of Kid.
Few hours later I heard a soft knock on my door then it opened as I pretended to be asleep and watched, through a small hole in my blanket.
I saw Kid walk in, shut my door and then he crawled in bed next to me, got under the blankets and wrapped his arm around me and smirked softly.
"I know your not asleep" he said playfully, I tried to hold back a laugh, uncovered my face and turned to look him in the eyes.
He smiled and kissed me softly and said "I love you" I kissed back and smiled, "I love you too kiddo".
He laid against me with his head in the crook of my neck and arms wrapped around me, I sighed softly enjoying the moment and rested my head against his.
I never in a million years thought that I would be with the Grimm Reaper son of Lord Death, because I knew I wasn't perfect but for whatever reason Kid seemed to like me.
I started to fall asleep, content and happy to have him with me, we both ended up falling asleep together.