Louis Tomlinson (love story part 2)

My birthday was coming up in 5 day's and Louis said he wanted to have a party for me because it was my 16th birthday and he wanted to make it special for me. So Niall, Liam, Louis, Harry, Zayn, Katie and my mum started planing it for me.

I'd forgot about the dream once i started talking about my birthday with the boy's and i was just really excited that my birthday was coming up.

My birthday was tomorrow and i just coulden't waite knowing that i was going to be spend my birthday with the boys what are really important to me.

It eventually got to the morning and i woke up and went down stairs they was banners everywhere and they was my mum, Katie, Louis, Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Harry stood there and started singing happy birthday i had a big smile on my face and Louis came to me and gave me a kiss and whispered in my ear "happy birthday babe" and  then the dream came back to me.

I knew he didn't love me in any way than just a friend a really good friend i knew that he just loved me like a sister but i loved him more than a brother after he kissed me. He looked into my eye's and said "i love you so much you mean the world to me" it made me more in love with him and i knew i had to tell him i was in love with him because we don't keep secret's from each other and i had to tell him because i felt really bad. They all went out for a bit to do me a suprise party but Louis said i will stay here with the birthday girl.

 When they all went out i knew i had to tell him so i said "Louis you know like you said i could talk to you about anything??" he said "yes" i said "well i need to tell you something really important that i can't tell anyone else!" he said "what is it" and sat down stairing in to my eyes i said "i really like you when you kissed me i felt a connection with you" he looked in to my eyes and said nothing for a while then he said "your a little bit young for me. i do really like you but you have to understand that we cant be more than friend and i aleady have a girlfriend" i said "i know but i feel a connection with you but now you know and i am glad" i thought he was going to flip at the time but he just smiled the whole way through and he said "don't worry about it i know what you mean" with a smile on his face. 

We knew the boy's would be back any minute soon so Louis said "dont worry about any thing just get on with things and forget anything ever got said or happened i will still be here for you not matter what" with a smile on his face. The thing i love about Louis was he was strong and he always had a smile on his face.

I still liked Louis but it woulden't change anything about the fact that we was all best friends because we all care about each other two much. I know i will never stop loving Louis after that but i knew he was still by my side forever along with the rest of the boy's.