description

for the lazy fuckers who didn't wanna read it

Kirishima has a crush on Bakugou, for many people it was clear to see but not for Bakugou. Bakugou doesn't know if he likes him or not but if he asked someone they'd say yes, but if course Bakugou didn't tell anyone, smart am I right? This will be short, with atleast 800 words per page hopefully... Anyway it all they where invited to a sleepover and Kirishima is forcing Bakugou to do to the sleep over... What will happen??

By the time I have this written right now I have 3 chapters all done aka over 2400 words if I think about it WHICH IS CRAZY! and if you've read any of my other books you'll know I havee bad GRAMMER, I make ALOT of mistakes and I normaly only type 300 words per part so this is just amazing for me, it might be bad but please understand I try my best. Anyway enough with me.

Edit: 2700 words and that's only 3 chapters... Wow.
By the time your reading this updates will be slow there's no point of me publishing the parts unless I'm gonna finish the book, I've learned that anyway this will be all I'll be updating until I get to the 6th part is done I'm on the 4th right now if you actually read all of this... Thank you.

PÉÃÇĖ ØŪŤ MÃH ŤÙŘŤÊŁŚ

Update: 1-2 votes and the first part will be out (3

30/07/2018:
Most Impressive Ranking
# 23 midoryia out of 34 stories ranking
Other Rankings
# 179 bakushima out of 234 stories
# 596 kirishima out of 751 stories
# 957 bakugou out of 1.1K stories
# 624 tododeku out of 773 stories

06/08/2018:
Most Impressive Ranking
# 220 weird out of 3.5K stories ranking
Other Rankings
# 214 bakugou out of 1.4K stories
# 141 kirishima out of 896 stories
# 291 todoroki out of 1.8K stories
# 148 tododeku out of 912 stories
# 270 midoriya out of 1.4K stories
# 57 bakushima out of 256 stories

4K stories # 57 bakushima out of 256 stories