not alone and clevver news

Start from the beginning

"sorry," i say while looking at a text scooter just sent me, "i have a photo shoot in fifteen minutes."

"santana, i'm being serious."

"i am, too," i say as i sit up and run a hand through my hair, "i wanna have a baby with you now. do you want that?"

"yeah, but your career is just taking off. what do you think the label is going to say about this?"

"if they say no then it's no."

"really?" brittany asks and i nod my head, "you're gonna be a little bitch and just do what they tell you?"

"they know what they're talking about." i say as i get out of bed

"first you let them hide our marriage and now you're gonna let them decided wether or not you can have a baby," brittany says bothered, "i don't like this."

"brittany..."

"it's fine, santana. have fun at your photo shoot." brittany says and she turns on her side, so that her back is facing me

she's right but wrong at the same time. i should be able to do what i want instead of listening to them for every little thing. i honestly just want my career to be perfect and if that means i have to listen to everything they tell me then fine.

"hey," scooter says to me as two people are doing my hair and one is doing my makeup, "you ready?"

"i think."

"tomorrow at one you and brittany have an interview with clevver news," scooter says while looking down at his phone, "and by one i mean one. not two, santana."

"that was one time," i say and we both laugh, "but there's something that i wanna talk to you about."

scooter looks at the people working on me and they leave. he pulls a chair up next to me and sits in it.

"we wanna start a family." i blurt our and his eyes get big

"now? like now now?" he asks and i nod my head, "santana this..."

"this isn't a good time, i know, but it is. i wanna do this now before its too late. i wanna be in my babies life."

"and you will be in three years."

"three years?" i ask, shocked

"three years for you but brittany can do what she wants when it comes to that."

"but i wanna carry the baby."

"then you gotta wait three years. two years of you're lucky," scooter says and i know he feels bad for me, "santana, trust me. trust us. you're gonna get everything you want in the end."

"and what happens if i go against what you guys want? will i be dropped?" i ask and scooter stares at me really hard, trying to figure out if i would actually risk something like this

"depends on what it is but i know for a fact that you won't," scooter taps his fingers down on the table, "but, um, let's finish getting you ready."

i won't but snix will.

*

one million views in an hour and thirty minutes. i counted. we're tending number four on youtube and the comments are amazing and they're all loving brittany and i. they're calling blaine, brittany, and i 'the gay musketeers.' blaine loves it.

when you search my name up on google, there's articles on my music and i. a lot of them ending the article with 'who is santana?' and on the clevver news website they say that they're gonna learn everthing about me from who's the girl in the music video, to who writes my music, and to my sex tape. so, it's the interview that sets my career off.