Chapter 1

"Melonie!" Melonie's mom called out to her.

Melonie went downstairs and saw that her mother stood at the kitchen counter smiling to herself. She motioned for Melonie to follow her . They went to her mother and father's room and on the bed two dresses were layed. One was dark blue with silver glitter on it while the other was baby pink in color and had frills.

Melonie's mom picked up the dark blue dress and said" I want you to wear this at the pack gathering today at 6."

"Mom, you know I don't like to go on pack meetings and gatherings . Please let me stay home " Melonie replied, making the cutest face she could.

" No I've let you stay home at enough gatherings . This one's important . You know today is the Alpha Smitt 's birthday and he's finally going to find his mate . I hope she is from this pack" her mother replied.

" I'm only going if you get me an endless supply of Nutella "

" ok but it won't be endless . Now go get dressed up it already 4:45pm"

Melonie nodded and went to her room with the dress. She called her boyfriend, Luke.

He picked his phone after some rings .

"Hey beautiful " he said.

" hi ! Luke are you coming to the pack gathering ?"

"Yup . Are you ? "

" mom forced me ."

" I like your mom "

" stop it . Gotta get ready , bye cupcake"

" do not call me that and I'll meet you there pretty lady " he said as he hung the phone up.

Melonie got ready as slowly as she could because she didn't want to go. She wore her silver flats and silver hoops while her hair were curled and it all added a decent look to her.

Melonie was 19 believed that her boyfriend would be her mate but she knew it was wrong as a werewolf finds their mate on their 18th birthday. Melonie's birthday was on 13th September, she and Luke were shocked to find out that they weren't mates. Today was the Alpha gathering. They would finally see their Alpha after a long time. Brandon Smitt, the Alpha of the Rising Moon Pack would come back from his Alpha training an finally see his pack. He was given the Alpha tittle when he was 18 but until he turned 18 the Old Beta ruled as Alpha because Brandon's father had died when Brandon was little.

Melonie's boyfriend Luke Williams was not from the same pack instead he was from the Perilous Pack. He had been living in the Rising Moon Pack because his father was a trader who would trade goods from different packs. Melonie's best friend was Alex and her mate was Cameron. Luke and Melonie had promised that if they found their mates they would be friends.

" Melonie ! You ready ?!" her mother asked from downstairs .

"Yes " She whispered going out of her room with her phone in her hand and got in the backseat of the car.

They arrived at the pack house soon and went to the hall where the gathering was being held . They all sat at the table appointed to them. Luke sat at the Perilous pack's little table as he was not from the Rising Moon pack.

Soon the Beta's voice filled the room.

" Hello everybody! As you all know that today is Alpha Brandon Smitt's bithday. Alpha Brandon is trying to find his mate, our Luna. So all the un-mated she wolves should stand there so he can find out if his mate is from our pack or not. And please welcome Alpha!!!! " Jake Rolden, our new Beta said as the Alpha opened the doors and entered the hall.

Melonie made her way from her table towards the line of un-mated she wolves. She stood at the end of the line because she was the least interested in what was going on. This would be just like her first pack gathering, boring.

Soon the Alpha was surveying the line for his mate. Melonie's nose caught a strong scent of pinewood , Axe, and roses. The line got shorter and the scent got stronger and her wolf was dying to know where that scent was coming from.

The girl in front of her went back to her table as the Alpha stood in front of Melonie.

" Mate" Melonie's wolf screamed.

"No! This can't be happening ." She thought.

" MINE" the Alpha Growled . She looked behind her to make sure it wasn't her. But sadly it was.

He pulled her into a tight hug .

She pushed him back and said " I don't wanna be your mate ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that my writting is really bad but i promise it will get better. So guys how did you like this . This is my first story on Wattpad . Please tell me if there are any mistakes are anything you don't like .

Please

Vote

Comment

& add it in your library .

This story will get better and better soon.

PLZ PLZ PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT PLZ!!!!