" Folded up in her suitcase, as long with Abrianna. I know  Baybeh.  I got them,  don't worry. "

I nodded, sighing. " Okay I'll let y'all get on y'all way."

He nodded, kissing my forhead. " See ya lata ight."

" See you later August. "

After I knew they were safely on, I pulled off and made my way out of the airport. It was a bitter sweet moment though. I get some time to myself but then I knew that I was going to spend most of my time, worrying about the twins and what there doing.

I know I had to give August this time alone with them, without me on his back all the time. I needed them to get use to him- just him being around. God forbid something happen to me and they'll have to stay with August for a while. They need that time with him.

" Hello?" I said answering the phone.

" Hey bunny, what you doing? "

" Just got from the airport, driving. What bout you?"

" In the guest bedroom."

" What you doing in there?" He probably then got on Ariana nerves or did something she didn't like. Which was the usual.

" She kicked me out 'cause I said that her hips getting wider and she thought I was calling her fat."

I chuckled. " Davontae really."

" Yeah, she over reacting. "

" No the fuck I'm not! You calling me fat!" She yelled.

" Aw shit, Ariana that hurt. You can't be throwing things at me. Just calm down. I'm not calling you fa-"

" Yes you are Davontae! Stop fucking playing with me!"

" Baby I swear I wasn't. Put the lamp down."

" No. Stop fucking tell me what to Do! I'm not your child! Then I heard glass shattering.

" She threw the lap?" I asked as I began to drive to there house  instead of mine.

" Yeah she did. She fucking craz-"

Slap!

" Nigga fuck you! Now you calling me crazy!?"

" N-No Ariana ion mean to. Baby whatcha doing with that?"

" I'm about to pull up to y'all  house okay?"

" Ight. Hurry up."

I hung up and drove quickly to there house. Davontae gon learn to stop playing with pregnant women- exspecally Ariana. Ariana is extra hormonal since she got pregnant. One minute she mad, then she crying then she hungry. You don't know what to expect with Ariana these days.

I finally got to there house and jumped out my Range.