Chapter 21- New Boyfriend?

VIOLETTA'S POV:

Leon has been ignoring me all morning. I am thinking of going up to him to ask why... But I'm scared.

---

In class, Pablo introduces us to a new student. Suddenly a boy with brown hair and a leather jacket walks in. He's sorta cute but I decide to ignore him. Then he smiles at me and I smile back.

"Everyone this is our new student Diego" says Pablo as Diego waves.

"Let's show Diego what we have been working on everyone!"

We get up on stage and sing Always Dancing. I can't help but notice Diego is staring at me...

---

DIEGO'S POV:

I walk into the room and Pablo introduces me. I see a beautiful girl sitting in the middle and can't help but smile.

Pablo then gets everyone to perform a song called Always Dancing... It's okay but I'm more into cooler songs. I wrote a song for the studio audition. I hope I can sing it to that girl.

As she got on stage she glanced at me and looked nervous. She danced perfectly and ended with the cutest smile I had ever seen!

I clapped and smiled as everyone got down to resume class. I looked at the girl thinking what she could be like. I at least want to know her name.

"Violetta, good job this time!" Pablo says.

"Thanks" she says smiling.

Violetta. Wow. I have got to make her mine.

---

VIOLETTA'S POV:

After class, I try to catch up with Leon.

"Leon! Wait up please!" I say.

He just sighs and looks at me annoyed.

"Uhm... So... How are you?" I say.

"Is that all you have to say?" He says folding his arms.

I look at him in silence and nod.

"Well..." He says looking really angry. "I'm just fine"

"Really?" I ask suspiciously.

"Yeah... It's not like the fact that you and Tomas kissing bothers me" he says sarcastically.

"Wait...erm... How did-"

"I saw it with my own eyes" he says getting close to me with fury in his eyes.

"Leon... It's not what it looks like-"

"I saw what I saw" he says walking away.

"No!" I say grabbing his arm.

"Please Listen! Tomas kissed me and I-"

"And you kissed him back... I knew you still had feelings for him"

"I don't anymore I swear! I really do want to be with you!"

"I find that hard to believe after everything" he says sighing. "... I think we should break up..."

I stand there with tears in my eyes. "No It was a mistake... It won't happen again! Please don't do this!"

"I just did" he says walking away.

I stand there watching as he leaves and feel a hand around my shoulder.

---

DIEGO'S POV:

Violetta is talking to some guy who I think is her boyfriend... They are fighting and I'm pretty sure he said he is breaking up with her. I feel bad for Violetta but at least she is single! I go up to her trying to be as sympathetic as possible.

"Hey uhm... Violetta?"

She stares at me with a hurt expression in her eyes.

It makes me sad too.

"Oh... Hi..."

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"Yes... I'm sorry for being like this" she says starting to cry.

I hug her and she cries on my shoulder.

"It's okay" I say.

"Thanks for comforting me..." She says letting go.

"Your welcome" i say nervously.

"So... I know this is sudden but you're just so beautiful and... I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime" I said smiling.

She looked at me weirdly and sighed.

"Listen Diego... You're a nice guy and all but... I-I can't"

"Oh"

"I'm sorry but I can't get over Leon right now... I need some time"

"I understand..." I say lying. Why doesn't she want a new boyfriend? I would treat her better than whoever that Leon guy was!

"Okay... Well, if you need someone to talk to, just come to me anytime" i say winking at her.

"Thanks" she says awkwardly. She doesn't seem into me right now... But she will be mine.

---