Chapter 3- Walk To School

I'm sorry bout that last part *yawn* even i was so bored

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Fun Fact of The Day:

• I hate lara and diego and basically anything that stops Leonetta♥️♥️♥️ Its so annoying... And yes Lara will be in this fanfic too....

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Violetta had stepped into a puddle.

"My shoes!" She thought. It had been a rainy day and there was mud and puddles everywhere.

She decided to take the short cut through the park in order to not ruin her boots she had just bought for her first day.

As she was walking through the park, she hid under a tree as it started drizzling.

She suddenly heard a buzz in her pocket.

It was a text from her childhood best friend, Franchesca.

"Hi Violetta" it read.

"Do you need a ride to school?"

Violetta replied "no im walking to school today"

"Oh you normally dont walk to school"

"Ya i did it just so my dad and I wouldn't have to talk to each other about certain... Stuff"

"Oh i understand :)" franchesca replied

"Well i will see you there! Make sure you make it in time!" franchesca replied.

Violetta had began walking again after the rain cleared up when suddenly she stepped into something mushy and slippery!

Violetta POV:

I felt my feet leave the ground as i fell backward expecting to land in some pile of mud until i felt some warm hands touch my back.

I fell back and soon after looking around to see what could have happened, I looked up at a face of whoever caught me.

It was an attractive boy with black hair and green eyes.

We had been staring into each other eyes for what seemed like a long period of time.

When he helped me back up, i couldn't help but smile.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yes" i responded.

"Do you need to go to a hospital?" He asked.

"Maybe if I needed a love doctor..." said a voice inside her mind "Wait what?" She thought smiling.

"Oh no i'm fine" i responded. I realized i needed to get to school.

"I'm sorry i have to go" i responded

"Wait at least tell me your name?" I heard him say.

"Violetta" i said turning my back and rushing to school.

"Oh well my names Tomas" i could hear him say shouting as I ran off.