n i n e t e e n

oOF im sick again ilovelife

yukhei was nervous. yes. nervous.

jittery, sweaty palms, furious butterflies in his stomach, constant lip-biting. he tried to tone it down a little, but jungwoo noticed, and squeezed yukhei's larger hand with his own.

jungwoo smiled in amusement at the younger, "you don't have to be this nervous, you know. its not like you're meeting my parents or something."

yukhei returned a weak smile, "this isn't much different to be honest... they're almost like your family. i-i'm scared i'll mess up or something. what if they find that they don't like me ??" the younger sighed, biting his lip, eyes glued to the ground as he continued walking.

jungwoo laughed, finding yukhei's innocence really adorable, "calm down, if they don't like you, why would they even help us get together again ? just relax, be yourself, yukhei. if i love you, they'll love you, i promise !"

"did you say the 'l' word just like that ?" yukhei asked, staring wide-eyed at the older.

jungwoo blushed, "um, i mean, its true, right ? so..." he pecked yukhei on the cheek, "i love you."

yukhei clutched his chest, and made a wheezing sound.

(a/n: this was iCONIC)

"oh my god are you okay ? was it that cringe i'm sorry i swear i won't do it again urgh," jungwoo replied, flustered as he bit his lip in embarrassment.

yukhei recovered, and quickly said, "no ! no its nothing like that ! d-do it again." he didn't dare meet the older's eyes, as he was a little shy at his own request.

jungwoo stared blankly at yukhei, "what ?"

"i-i want you to do it again." yukhei said, looking at jungwoo properly this time, a sheepish smile on his face.

jungwoo thought for a moment, before saying, "nope. i can't have you dying from uwu before you meet my juniors formally today."

jungwoo laughed at the shook and obvious disappointment on yukhei's face before breaking away from his grasp and running ahead of the younger.