t e n

and,,,,,
cue chittaphon

okAY WTF 200 READS IN LIKE 2 FUCKIN WEEKS AND FLYING UP FROM #70 TO #35 IN THE RANKINGS I DONT KNOW ABOUT OTHER AUTHORS BUT FOR ME THIS IS JUST INSANE SHIT BFJDNDJD

I LOVE YALL SO DAMN MUCH IF ONLY I COULD REACH THROUGH THE SCREEN AND GIVE YALL A BIG SOFT HUG BUT I CANT SO IMMA JUST HUG MY PHONEㅡ

okay anyway lets get into this chapter,,, and its pretty long and its all good stuff i promise :'>

"i saw this pic online and its hella cute, was wondering if we could use it for inspiration." yukhei said, as he showed jungwoo a photo on his phone as they walked out of campus.

the photo was a guy holding on to his girlfriend from the back, and they were in matching clothes.

"aww..." jungwoo cooed, "do you think we can pull that off though ?"

yukhei grinned, "why not ? we just need to get the clothes." the taller started pulling jungwoo by the hand.

"we're buying them now ?" jungwoo widened his eyes as he almost tripped over his own feet when yukhei started to walk faster.

"yep. i need new clothes for winter anyway, lets goooo." yukhei had broken into a full run by now.

jungwoo didn't get why he seemed to always get dragged along by yukhei every time they go out together.

it wasn't long before the younger boy spotted a small clothes shop in the middle of the street and skidded to a stop. jungwoo, not prepared to stop so abruptly, crashed into yukhei's back.

"i see you're already practicing the backhug for the photo huh ?" jungwoo couldn't see yukhei's face, but he could tell that the younger was definitely smirking when he said that.

"i'm not. i wasn't prepared to stop running like that. it's your fault." jungwoo pouted.

"you shouldn't be the one backhugging though. you're too short. your head will get hidden behind mine." yukhei acted like jungwoo hadn't spoken at all.

jungwoo smacked yukhei's arm. "i'm not short ! i'm only like a few centimetres shorter than your giant ass."

"i have a giant ass ?? wow thanks for the compliment but sorry i don't bottom." yukhei replied, really thinking that it was what jungwoo was implying.

jungwoo turned red but forced himself to roll his eyes at the younger, "oh my god, yukhei. no. that was not what i meant."

yukhei only shrugged. "whatever you say, then."

jungwoo tried to further clarify his words, but gave up and just said, "ok you know what ? nevermind. let's just go in."

the two boys walked into the shop. the interior of the store was small, with a cosy atmosphere. however, there was quite a number of people shopping inside.