t h i r t e e n

liked by itsmorklee, luc

liked by itsmorklee, luc.ass and 1,344 others

junguwu almost didn't wanna go to school today but you'll be with me so :'3 thanks for everything ♡

view all 56 comments

presidentchenle ok cute! but can u come home today we miss u :<

n_a_n_a ^^^

junguwu @presidentchenle @n_a_n_a yess i will !!

10 minutes ago

as he saw the post, yukhei felt a wave of guilt wash over his heart for the nth time. he was the cause of all of this. he was the reason jungwoo didn't want to go to school. he was the reason why jungwoo needed sicheng's comfort so badly.

and he was jealous.

yukhei knew he definitely didn't have the right to be, and he still needed to explain and apologise to jungwoo. but he was still scared. in fact, he was more afraid of jungwoo's rejection more than anything.

but you never gonna know unless you give it a shot... right ?

in class, jungwoo felt a gentle tap on his shoulder. the boy turned around reluctantly to face the last person he wanted to see. the reason why he didn't want to come to class in the first place.

"jungwoo... can we talk after this ?" yukhei asked tentatively.

jungwoo's soft voice was uncharacteristically cold, uninterested. "no."

he was just about to turn back around when yukhei pressed on, "please. just listen to what i have to say that's all."

"i don't think i want to."

with that, jungwoo turned back in front and began talking to sicheng, as if nothing had happened.

yukhei sighed. this was not really what he expected. he didn't realise how bad the situation was. or how much he'd hurt jungwoo.

he wanted to kick himself. all he ever thought about was his own selfish ass. he didn't even give jungwoo's feelings a second thought before he said those things.

he's never gonna give me another chance.

yukhei chuckled lowly to himself.

even if i were him i wouldn't. i ruined everything. i'm a fucking dumb piece of shit to think he'd even want to listen to me, let alone forgive me.

jungwoo had been trying to play it off cool, like he was some tough bitch but honestly he was just breaking behind his nonchalant facade.

he kept telling himself that well, he didn't need yukhei all that much and that the boy wasn't that important in his life for him to cry over. he told himself that he could go back to what he and yukhei were before everything happened. it was only a month ago. it shouldn't be that difficult.