s i x

jungwoo was wringing his hands non-stop inside the big pocket on his hoodie as he hurried along the pavement. he didn't expect himself to be this nervous. soft day6 songs playing through his earpieces weren't helping to calm his nerves.

jungwoo walked through an entrance of a small park which he assumed was near yukhei's apartment and spotted the boy himself sitting on a bench nearest to it. his tall figure stood out easily among the other people there.

yukhei was engrossed in a mobile game. he was so focused that he only aknowledged jungwoo's presence when the shorter male sat down beside him.

"o-oh." yukhei's gaze flickered up to jungwoo's face for a second. he paused the game and kept his phone. "hey jungwoo." the chinese smiled sheepishly.

"hiㅡ and you finally saw me. if only you were that focused on getting your grades." jungwoo chuckled.

it was no secret that yukhei wasn't exactly a straight a's student. mark had absolutely no influence on him.

"okay. so, what do we do ?" jungwoo wasn't lying when he said he was clueless about this. he had completely trusted yukhei to know what to do for the photo.

"you had your lunch yet ?" yukhei suddenly changed the subject.

"um no... why ?"

"lets go eat first."

"oh okay." jungwoo stood up, and took a step forward, but when he looked back, yukhei was still sitting on the bench.

without a word, he grabbed jungwoo's sweater paw and pulled him back.

the older lost his balance and he fell backwards into yukhei's lap.

jungwoo tried not to blush. "w-what are you doing ?" he tried to get up.

"shh... just stay like this." yukhei whispered as he tightened his strong arms around jungwoo's waist.

yukhei took a photo of their hands with his phone. "there. we have a couple pic."

jungwoo's eyes widened as he looked at the photo yukhei showed to him. "damn... it looks so real."

so real that jungwoo almost forgot that he was on yukhei's lap.

he could feel the younger's breath on his neck, but somehow, he didn't feel uncomfortable at all. there was a warm, soft fluttering feeling in the pit of his stomach, and it spread throughout his body, from his limbs all the way to the tips of his fingers. his delicate fingers that were entwined in yukhei's bigger ones.

"i always go to this place to eat." yukhei said, and jungwoo stood up.

realising that they were still holding hands, jungwoo immediately let go. "w-where ?"

standing up as well, yukhei reached out and held jungwoo's hand again, "just follow me." and when jungwoo stiffened at the gesture, yukhei only shook his head, "how can your online friends believe that we are a couple when you're not even comfortable with me holding your hand ?"

jungwoo flushed a deep red. "i-i just need time to adjust ! besides, we're pretty much done with the photo anyway. we don't have to do this anymore."

"alright, you don't have to be so worked up," now it was yukhei's turn to chuckle.

though jungwoo knew the other boy was laughing at him, he couldn't help but like the way the edges of yukhei's eyes crinkled whenever he smiled or laughed. it was really cute.

"are you staring ?" yukhei smirked, leaning closer to jungwoo, "you like what you see ?"

jungwoo immediately blinked and backed away, cheeks tinted red again, "oh god, shut up, yukhei."