Chapter 26

Tristan's jaw clenched violently at the unsettling scene before him. Ricky was in the room, but it was who he'd brought with him that made Tristan's blood boil. It was Double Ds. She greeted him with a sinful smile that was hot enough to melt coal and stumbled towards him, obviously drunk out of her mind. Ricky wasn't too steady on his feet either.

Double D reached for Tristan and he moved away from her, dangerously narrowing his eyes at Ricky.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing Ricky?" he muttered.

"I brought her for you dude."

"What?"

Ricky held his hands up in defeat. "Look," he drunkenly began, "don't get mad. Look. Look..."

Double D sashayed towards Tristan again, her arms stretched out for a hug. Tristan tried not to notice the way her tits hitched up in her too-small bustier with each step she took. "Hi Tristan. I've missed you so much."

Tristan moved away from her again. "Ricky, what the fuck man?"

"Man, look, look... she couldn't get you on the phone, so she kept calling us. You've been weird for about a month now dude. You've checked out. You're not hanging out anymore. You're not fucking anymore dude, and that's not you. So, I thought..."

Double D had Tristan cornered up against the wall now. "Why are you avoiding me baby?" Her hands finally struck pay dirt with his chest and she gripped him, circling his pecs. "Are you seeing someone else? Did someone take my place?"

Tristan was almost curled up in a ball against the wall. His dick was hurting so bad from sexual frustration it was almost unbearable. Fuck, he had just jacked off a few hours ago. What the hell was wrong with him?

He swatted at her hands. "Kimberly, get the fuck away from me."

There! That was her name. Jesus! He couldn't remember it at first.

"What's your problem?" she snapped, putting her hands on her wide hips.

Tristan lustfully eyed them. Those sexy ass hips. Hips he used to love to grip and pull up and down on him not even two months before. He forced his eyes up to hers and stuck his finger in her face.

"You need to get the fuck out of here," he crossly said. "Now."

"No! Not until you tell me what's going on."

"Does this have anything to do with that chick from Charlotte?" Ricky cut in.

Tristan looked over at Ricky, slack-jawed. Kimberly looked back and forth between them, her mystical blue eyes shrouded with suspicion.

"Chick?" she shrieked. "What chick?"

"How the hell do you know about her?" Tristan quietly asked him.

Kimberly gawked at Tristan. "So it's true?"

"I've known for the last couple of weeks," Ricky mumbled, one of his eyes half-closing from the weight of his drunkenness.

"How'd you know?" Tristan desperately repeated. "Was it Nyle?"

"Nyle? No. Wait. Nyle knew and you didn't tell me?"

"What fucking chick?" Kimberly yelled.

"How the fuck did you know then?" Tristan pushed, ignoring her and walking over to Ricky.

"Jason," Ricky said.

"Jason!" That buck-toothed, snitching mother-fucker.

"Is someone going to fucking answer me?"