Chapter 23

Warning: Off-color, masculine graphic language ahead

Bootie, titties, p*ssy everywhere....

If I see a tit, I'mma get me a lick

Bootie in the air, how she look I don't care

P*ssy in my face, I'mma get me a taste

Smash my face in it, fuck her hard til she c*m

Morning, noon, night, rising up with the sun

D*ck going up in it, I'mma tear that ass up

That misogynous off-color mantra played repeatedly in Tristan's head as he was literally pushed out of one group member's room after the next so they could screw the hot, available ass drooling at the mouth to fuck one of the members of the most popular mainstream group in America.

Fuck, all he wanted was to eat some breakfast and chill with one of his friends. But no, d*ck duty called.

The mantra was a song he and the guys made up when they'd first become famous and found that getting a freaky girl in the bed was not as hard as it had been when they were awkward, teenage nobodies. Now, they could fuck everything that wasn't tied down without any commitments or promises of tomorrow.

Rolling his eyes at Nyle and giving him the finger as the door to the room they shared slammed in his face, Tristan walked down the hall to the elevator to dine by his lonesome. He supposed he could ask Brad to keep him company and eat with him but he was probably off somewhere screwing some groupie too. Normally he was on call and he would certainly come running if Tristan really needed him but Tristan didn't even feel like being bothered.

Same shit, different day. Different girls, all ages, colors, and sexual orientations. Threesomes came a die and a dozen. The members of Knight and Nyle didn't want for nothing and never went to bed or woke up hungry. Of course not for food. For endless displays and rounds of sex, almost to the point of addiction. Well, that was the way it used to be for all its members. For the past month, Tristan was not a part of that club. And he was starving. Almost starving to death. He shook his head and chuckled at the irony of it all. He was the last person anyone would expect to be going to bed and waking up alone but that was the way it was these days. He didn't like it but it was what it was. Things were different now and he had to behave as such.

Slipping his custom-made dark sunglasses over his eyes, Tristan pulled the hood up on his hoodie and pressed the down button for the elevator. He prayed no one would recognize him in the dining-room. He didn't feel dealing with all the hassle. Nowadays it was hard to go anywhere alone without jeopardizing his anonymity. He realized this was the life he'd chosen but he resented it sometimes. He missed being able to do simple things like walking down the street. Going to the store alone. Hell, even checking out the latest movie. He naively hoped since It was still relatively early it wasn't too crowded downstairs.