Chapter 25

Tristan braced his hand against the black marble shower wall of his hotel room's bathroom, squeezed the head of his d***and wrapped his fingers around it, pulling firmly. He opened his mouth and threw his head back with his eyes closed.

All he could see was Serenity. Her gorgeous light-brown eyes. Her round, plump ass. Her long legs. Wrapped around him. Stretched high. Stretched wide. Her mouth. Wrapped around him. Sucking him in. Pulling him in. Swallowing him. Going deeper. And deeper. Hitting the back of her throat.

"Mmmmm," he painfully moaned, yanking faster.

Those boobs. Those perfect, bouncy boobs. He could see her sucking him off to an explosive finale while she palmed her hands around them. Squeezing them. Teasing those hard, tight nipples. Holy shit, he was going to cum so hard.

Tristan pulled one last time and his head flew back as a harsh grunt escaped him. His seed spurted out against his hand, spraying the shower wall and faucet. The orgasm that erupted from him was so powerful and strong it almost blinded him. Images of Serenity now sprawled on her back flashed before him. She was wide and open to him while he plowed into her. The saucy images continued to masturbate the dirty crevices of his mind.

Being away from Serenity was driving him crazy. This was madness. Any other red-blooded male would be six-feet deep in p**** by now. But not him. He was trying to be honorable.

This wasn't normal. What he felt for her wasn't normal. It couldn't be. He needed to talk to someone. But who? For his bandmates love was something that only existed in Lifetime Movies and Hallmark cards.

At times like this, he wished he could talk to his father. A man needed his father when he was dealing with emotions he didn't understand. But that mother fucker had never been good for anything but throwing his fists, drinking, and leaving. He was better off without him.

Their manager Jason was definitely out of the question. Jason was cool when he wanted to be, but he was anything but paternal. He was all business. Tristan didn't even know Jason's wife's or children's names. He never brought them on the road. Tristan never saw him doing anything unseemly but that didn't mean he wasn't. Besides, Jason had the maturity of a gnat. Talking to him wasn't going to do any good. He'd thought Tristan was nuts for skipping out on them to see Serenity the week before anyway.

And the guys... Hell no. He was still weighing over in his mind whether he wanted to introduce them to her or not. He wasn't ready to share her yet. Wasn't sure he wanted anyone to think they were a thing or look at them as a thing. Were they a thing?

Spent, he dropped his head against the wall and grit his teeth, sighing heavily. God, he missed her. He missed her so much he could barely stand it. He didn't get or understand what this was. Yes, they had mind-blowing sex. Yes, she was beautiful. Yes, she was clearly one of the smartest, funniest, engaging, sweetest, most down to earth women he had ever met, without a doubt.

He would probably have blue balls if he wasn't masturbating so much. He was getting tired of having to touch himself. Tired of not having her there beside him, available to him. He was tired of not seeing her every day. Listening to her touch herself while he touched himself was getting boring. He wanted her. The real thing.

He wanted to fuck her every minute of every day. He wanted to fall asleep beside her; wake up with her next to him in his bed.

He stood under the shower for several minutes, lost in his thoughts, before finally grabbing his wash rag and shower gel to finish the shower he had started before his horniness had gotten the best of him.

He quickly rinsed his fatigued body and exited the shower. He stood in front of the bathroom mirror and toweled himself dry, glaring at his reflection. His hand felt stiff and he flexed it, looking at it. He had been jerking off so much he was surprised he didn't have carpel tunnel.