"Operation kidnap Tohru, commence!" Shigure beamed.

"You're sick." Yuki and Kyo said simultaneously causing me to laugh.

I wriggled out of Shigure's arms and landed lightly on my feet beside Yuki. He had a poorly drawn map in his hands in Tohru's handwriting. "Where to?" I asked with a smile as I looked down at the map.

"We're trying to decipher this." Yuki sighed.

"I told you, you damn rat! It's that way." Kyo pointed down the road to the left.

"And I told you, you stupid cat, it's that way." Yuki pointed in the opposite direction.

I snatched the map from Yuki and examined it more closely. "It's right here, you morons." I laughed as I pointed at the house we were currently standing in front of.

"What!?" They both exclaimed and ripped the map from my hands.

"I knew that!" They both glared.

"Right." Shigure chuckled. "Shall we proceed?" He grinned.

"I feel like you should be nowhere near parental figures, you wait here." I laughed and hid him between two overgrown hedges. I paused as I heard something within the house. Being the wolf I had a keener sense of hearing. It was a man's voice, saying degrading things to Tohru and implying she was promiscuous. I clenched my fists at my sides and glared at the house.

"Luna?" Shigure reached out to me.

"I'll kill him." I hissed and darted toward the house.

"Luna no!" Yuki and Kyo caught me by the arms and dragged me back.

"Why don't you both stay out here?" Yuki offered as he dumped me in Shigure's arms. "We'll handle it."

"He just called her the equivalent of a whore." I snarled.

"HE DID WHAT!?" All the guys raged.

"Now can we kill him?" I glared.

Shigure released me and I bolted into the house, "DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK TO HER IN SUCH A MANNER!" I shrieked, and froze as I spotted a quaint little family sitting around a dining table staring at me in awestruck terror. I ran into the wrong house! "I'm so sorry." I squeaked and bolted out the door and down the steps in an instant.

The guys were doubled over laughing.

"This is why I hate towns; the houses are too close together." I growled and walked next door. I paused at the door to listen, this was the one. I could hear that condescending man's voice. I kicked down the door and charged inside with fire burning in my eyes.

"Luna!" Tohru gasped. There were tears in her eyes, she'd been crying.

I turned to find a middle aged man with dark hair and glasses and caught him by the collar of his shirt, "If you value your life, little man, I advise apologizing to my friend, my patience is a little thin and I'm not in a merciful mood." I hissed.

"You should listen to her, I've seen her take down men three times her size." Shigure said smoothly as he stepped through the door behind me.

"Shigure!" Tohru looked ready to cry again.

"I'm not going to apologize to some girl shacking up with a bunch of men." The stupid man said shakily.

He thought I was weak, he thought I was just a silly little girl. I lifted him off his feet by his collar and glared up at him. "Apologize."

"I'm sorry!" He squeaked.

I dropped him to the ground and was tempted to kick him in the ribs while he was down, but didn't want to get too violent with Tohru watching.

"If you ever speak to Miss Honda in such a manner again-." Yuki began.

"You'll regret it." Kyo finished as they stepped into the house together.

"Yuki! Kyo!" Tohru cried. "Why are you all here?"

"To take you home, where you belong." I smiled and held my arms open for her knowing full well she couldn't hug the guys in front of her family for obvious reasons.

Tohru dove into my arms with a cry and I held her tightly against me. Why did she put up with these people? How could she let anyone talk down to her like that?

Video- "Carry You" By Ruelle Ft Fleurie