Chapter 1

( Read this at your own risk! This story was written way back in 2014 when I was just a naive teen so it's full of flaws, errors and just plain stupidity that might make you cringe. Good luck!)

I watched with horror as my friend Mandy and her boyfriend Dylan sucked each other's faces

I watched with horror as my friend Mandy and her boyfriend Dylan sucked each other's faces. Eeew! I turned to my best friend Xavier to say something only to find him doing the same with his bitchy girlfriend Amy.

Great.

"Guys!", I finally interrupted when no one seemed to stop their PDA,"We are in the school cafeteria, not a bedroom! Have some shame!"

The two couples pulled away reluctantly while Xavier muttered,"Killjoy."

"Just have your damn food!", I said."You guys haven't eaten anything yet."

"Ethan, why don't you just get a boyfriend? Then you'll see how it feels to be in a relationship", Mandy said. Here comes the topic.

"Yeah Ethan, live a life! Sometimes I worry about you", Xavier said with amusement.

"I don't have time for shitty things like that", I retorted, acting nonchalant. But the truth was, no one had ever asked me out nor had I asked anyone. My parents were divorced and this only added to my fear of relationships. And I had never come across a boy of my type. Actually, I don't even know what my type is.

"Coward", Mandy said. I narrowed my eyes.

"Pussy", Amy teased. I glared at her. Bitch.

"Pathetic", Dylan taunted. What?! Just because I never had a boyfriend didn't mean I was pathetic!

I glanced at Xavier to see if he would tease me too. When he didn't, I felt relieved - Only for a second.

"Wimp", Xavier smirked. Traitor! That was it. Enough was enough. Even my best friend wanted me to lose my "single" status. Fine!

"That's it!", I stood up."I'm gonna find someone and prove it to you that I'm not a coward, a pussy, pathetic or -" I glared at Xavier "- a wimp! Even I can have a boyfriend and I'm gonna show it to all of you before Christmas!"

Four pair of eyes looked up at me with shock and amusement. Mandy broke into a grin and clapped her hands gleefully,"That's great!"

It was when lunch break ended that I realised what shit I had got myself into.

Was I finally going to break my "single" image? Was I finally going to get a boyfriend? The word sounded so new and foreign in my mouth.

Well, I couldn't back down. I will not back down!

I'll show the world that even I, Ethan Ezekiel, could have a freaking boyfriend.

Thanks for reading! How is it so far? I hope it's good and you are enjoying it...If you notice any grammatical errors please notify me. Enjoy!

And don't forget to VOTE!