"Shigure, it's about time you woke up, I thought you'd sleep the day away." Her smile faltered for a moment as she scanned my face, "What's the matter?"

I threw her a lazy smirk, "Oh nothing, I was just dreaming about you earlier and was wondering if we could reenact it." I winked.

Luna laughed at this, "You pervert."

I smiled as I watched the rays of sunlight kiss her delicate skin, I could just imagine her singing like she used to, her voice was so angelic, I missed hearing her sing. "Will you sing for me, Luna?"

Her smile vanished and her eyes filled with pain. "No." She turned and sprinted into the forest.

"Luna!" I was about to race after her when the phone rang from within the house. I sighed and went to answer it, why did she run away?

~Luna's POV~

Why? How could he ask me that? Tears streamed down my pallid cheeks, no one knew, he didn't know, it wasn't his intention to hurt me. How could anyone possibly have known? I had defied Akito in my final year of high school. He'd told me I couldn't join any clubs or stay late after school, so I joined the choir club, they met before school, and he never got suspicious of me going in early because I studied a lot. The night of our choir concert, I managed to sneak out of the main Sohma house. I'd gotten Kureno to tell my parent's about it without Akito knowing, or so I had thought. Somewhere along the way, Akito had found out all about my deceit.

My parent's never made it to the concert. When the performance ended, Akito was waiting for me backstage. They died because I was selfish. It was my fault. I collapsed to the ground with a cry and wrapped my arms around myself.

"Mom, Dad, I'm so sorry." I sobbed. "I'm so sorry."

"Luna!" Strong arms encircled me and I was enveloped with his heavenly scent of pine and spice, "Luna, what is it?" Shigure panicked.

I threw my arms around his neck and cried into his chest, "It's all my fault, they died because of me, because I was selfish. I killed them, Shigure!"

"What are you talking about?" He rocked me gently in his arms and rubbed my back consolingly, "Luna, you didn't kill anyone."

"My parent's." I choked. "They're dead because I wanted to sing in the choir club, because I defied him!"

"Luna." Shigure kissed the top of my head, "It's not your fault; you can't blame yourself." He breathed into my hair.

I took a step back and gazed into his dark orbs. "I should have never been born." I shuddered, "If they'd never had me, they'd still be happy, they'd still be alive!"

"Luna, it's not your fault." He reached for me.

"NO!" I pulled away from him, "Stay away from me, I'm a monster, all I do is cause despair." I cried and turned to run.

"Luna! Tohru is leaving!" Shigure called to me in a rush.

I felt my heart drop and my stomach take a sickening turn, "What?" I turned to face him and felt my knees tremble beneath me and finally give out. I fell to the earth feeling desolate and hopeless, why?

Shigure scooped me into his arms and carried me back to the house, "Her grandfather called, the renovations are done she can go back home." He said quietly as he carried me upstairs.

But, she was family, why did she have to go now?

"I think you should bake her something." Shigure said quietly as he set me on my bed and wiped away my tears, "Take your mind off things."

"No." I shook my head, "I need to leave, I can't be around anyone." I struggled to get to my feet, "It's better if she leaves, I won't be able to hurt her."

He shoved me back onto the bed, "You can't leave."

"I have to!" I cried as I managed to slip away from him and sprint for the door.

He caught me around the waist and tackled me onto the floor, "I need you!" His hands gripped my wrists pinning them above my head as he straddled me, completely pinning me to the floor. "I need you to stay, I can't live without you."

Why was he saying this? "Stop it, Shigure." I choked. "I'll just hurt you." I cried, "And I can't live with myself if I hurt you."

"You're hurting me now, I can't bear to see you torture yourself like this, I can't bear to see you hurt like this Luna, and I can't live without you." He panted, he was completely breathless, he looked a mess, his dark eyes were filled with pain and some fiery emotion I'd never seen before, what was it? Passion? Desire? Love? His lips hovered above mine. My heart raced in my chest, I could hear it echoing in my head, why were we this close? His breath mingled with mine and he maneuvered his hands so that one of his hands had both of mine pinned to the floor as his other hand slid down my arm and to my neck where he cradled it gently on the side of my face, holding my head in place and before I knew it his lips were crashing down upon mine and my body was exploding with delightful spasms, fireworks were going off in my head, and butterflies were going insane in my stomach. A fire burned deep within me and the beast inside of me roared as I fell into his deep passionate kiss.

I kissed him back with a fire and managed to get my hands free from his hold and entwined them around his neck as I deepened the kiss. He tasted earthy and heavenly and I found myself wanting more as I parted my lips to let a moan escape me as his hands traveled tantalizingly over my body as he explored me. Where did this come from? What was this all about, why was I kissing him back? What was this feeling inside of me, this burning desire, this need for more? The wolf within me growled and begged for release, begged for me to let it consume me, and before I knew it I had Shigure pinned beneath me and I was kissing him back with a fire.

The front door slammed shut startling me from the passionate kiss. "Shigure! Luna! We're home!" Yuki called.

I pulled away with a gasp and fell back to the floor gasping for air. Shigure was completely breathless beside me and had somehow managed to get on his hands and knees to attempt to regulate his breathing. "I don't know what just happened, I'm so-." I attempted to get out but his lips were upon mine stealing the apology from my mouth with a sweet kiss.

"I don't either, but I liked it." He smiled and disappeared to meet Yuki, Kyo and Tohru downstairs.

Video- "Where's My Love" By SYML