He  blankly rolled his eyes at sumo and looked the living room baffled. ..

" good morning. .."

Sumo casually wished him, getting a carrot for a bite. ..she comfortably seated over the kitchen window ledge and threw a puzzled look at vinodh who was looking scared. ..

" good morning suman. ..but. .."

He hesitated and said in a low tone. ..

" suman. ..I don't think sham would be happy to see you downstairs. ..if you don't mind can you please stay in upstairs itself. .? "

  She understood his stand. ..

Peeping out and looking the living room, she smiled. ..

" He is sleeping. ..don't worry. ..i will go upstairs. .."

She took her coffee and was about to go. ..

" vino. ..coffee. ..."

Shravan asked his coffee and turned to the otherside of the couch. ..

  " give it to me vinodh. ..i will keep it in the table while going to room. .you carry on with your work. .."

  Without waiting for his reply, she took Shravan's cup and walked towards him. ..

  Standing infront him, she forgot to wink and began to relish the sight of the  sleeping monster. ..

He was lying on the couch that wasn't sufficient to stuff  the whole  6.4 length. ..His side lying posture was all enough to mesmerise her. ..He was charm and it was a bliss to watch him like that. ..

   As she was continuing to stare at him, shravan extended his hands to grasp the coffee without opening his eyes. ..

   While doing so, he pulled her wrist accidentally and sumo, who was in reverie dropped off the coffee mug. ..

  The mug broke into pieces , with a loud noise. ..shravan awoke with a jerk. ..

  " you. ..!!"

He uttered the word which couldn't be labeled  under any kind of emotions. .

  Sumo stuttered to bring out the best possible words. ..

   Understanding the situation, vinodh slipped off wisely. ..

  " sham. ..need to go to the market. ..I will see you guys layer. ..."

  Thinking the wise choice, blueBee followed vinodh. ...

  " no. ..actually. ..I ..."

She stammered and cleared her throat while shravan was starring at her. ..

   She was wearing his shirt and short pants. ..though it was un  sized for her ,she was chill and pretty. ..

Pulling back the extra long sleeves of the black shirt, she looked scared at shravan. ...His short pants were upto her calf muscles and she was beautiful. ..her open lustrous hair tailed until her hip and few strands that fell over her face created a havoc with shravan. ..He had strong urge to trace  her face and caress her chubby cheeks ..above all, the shiny honeycomb lips pressed against each other while she was speaking made his heart to beat intermittent. ..

My gggod. ..!! What a woman. ..!!

He stood up in elf struck and stepped towards her as she was stepping back. ..she struck at the wall and gulped at his staring eyes. ..there wasn't much space between them and their faces were close enough to feel each other's breath. ..

   Thank god. ..I gotta see such a woman where I could fell with  her adoring eyes for my entire life. ..

   He was leaning at her face involuntarily and paused at a point .glaring into her eyes. ..He muttered harder. ..pointing the coffee stain on her shirt. ..

" you have spoiled my favourite shirt. .."

   Huffing in relief, she smiled. ..

" is that all you wanted to say. .?"

  Her sarcastic eyes pierced him and he turned immediately raffling his hair. ..

  At the next instance, he dragged her to the upstairs ...

" you better stay here itself. .."

  He was about about to go,

"Sham. ..."

"Actually. ..my bags. ..I don't have extra clothes...that's why. ..sorry for that. ..I spoilt them. .."

She said incoherently driven by guilt and embarrass. ..

He turned sharply. ..

" no. ..don't feel bad. ..and. .."

" , you're looking good .." He stated after a pause. ..

     Avoiding another bashing moment he stepped  out smiling. ..

It would be every man's  dream to see his girl in his dress. ..i have seen my girl in my dress. ..she's an angel. ..

------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends. ..

This baby had stepped into 1k views milestone and thankyou so much for your love and support. .hope you are liking the track that would end so soon. ..share your thoughts and let me know how far you like this glitch. ..

  Thankyou @AdhyaAzad for this beautiful cover

  Thankyou @AdhyaAzad for this beautiful cover.✋

And today we are all set to witness the century's longest lunar eclipse which gonna last for one hour and 43 minutes. ..the moon earth and sun would be at perfect line where earth's shadow would cast a bright red moon, called as blood moon. ..we can enjoy the view in naked eyes itself. ..sadly, the North Americans can't relish the moment and expectantly those who are there could enjoy the same at Jan 2019. ...have a great view of the blood moon. ..it would be  once in a blue moon moment 😉😉😉😉

And. ..have a happy read guys. ..

Cheers,

Arulpirai. ..