Love letters

Dear Emilia,

                           Here I go again drowning, falling quickly to my doom as I pour out my heart to you in these letters. It's an ongoing and gruesome battle between my mind and my heart as I write to you these letters. I am so close to just ending it all. 

But that would be stupid.

I saw you recently, you were about twenty meters in front of me walking along the green grass that looked so much more greener when you were put in front of it. It was almost like you were trying to escape me but you don't know who I am. Nobody knows who I am and that's okay. 

My obssession with you is becoming increasingly perplexing and obscene if I'm being totally honest. I think about you in the most sinful of ways. I want to touch you, feel you, smell you, taste you. I want all of you but you just don't see that.

 I wish I didn't seem so psychotic, unnerving, disturbing. That's it, people are afraid of me. I suppose I am a bit off putting but that's not my fault. I bet if I were different you'd notice me. You'd see the real me and the real me is scary, dreary, painful, disgusting

I was stupid if I ever thought you would want to know me. I am truly ugly.

 I feel myself becoming even more enraptured in you. The thought of you but it's impossible to stop this. You are a storm and I need to get away from you. Your torrent, your blinding torrent. 

Please ! Stop this torture you bestow open me so unconciously. Why do you torture me so?

I've been trying to live in the moment. To live spontaneously Emilia but you're stopping me from doing so because I can't get you out of my head.  Everything I look at reminds me of you. It's driving me crazy.  Make it stop.

What's the point of me writing? You will never get these. Ever. 

Tell me I am wrong.

                                                                                                                     Sincerely, HY.
To my undying love.