Training - Tree Climbing

Start from the beginning

I sweat dropped and pushed out of his arms. "Baka." I deadpanned earning an anime fall from him.

"Now, how about we start this training of yours Dad?" I said, changing the subject.

___________________

"Now training begins." Dad stated, walking in crutches that Tazuna's daughter gave him. "Before we start, let me explain the concept of Chakra from the basics."

I sighed, "Go on."

"Of course I know of catra!" Naruto shouted.

My eyes twitched at his mistake. "It's chakra..." Dad and I deadpanned.

Naruto laughed nervously as he rubbed his neck. Sighing, Dad turned to Sakura and asked her to explain, as she was the 'know it all' in the team.

"We already know how to use Jutsu." Sasuke said.

"No! You don't know how to use chakra properly. You need to learn how to control chakra with your body. It's difficult training. But with that being said, it will take days or even weeks for you to master this." Dad explained.

"What will we do?" Sakura asked.

"Tree climbing."

Oh, I already know how to do this though. Dad taught me this a few years ago along with trying to walk on water.

"That's right. But as I said, this isn't just simple tree climbing. You will climb the tree without your hands." Dad said.

"What? How are we going to do that?" Sakura asked.

"Watch him." I interjected.

Dad did a hand sign and channeled his chakra to the soles of his feet until it was the perfect amount, not to little, not to. much. After he did it correctly, he walked up to the base of the tree and walked up the tree with no hands.

Naruto and Sakura gasped, "he's climbing up the tree with no hands.."

I smirked at their astonishment; they thought small things were so amazing.

"See, like this." Dad said, hanging upside down a tree branch. "Focus your chakra on the bottom of your feet, and try to walk up the tree. Don't put too much or too little. If you can do this, your chakra control is great."

"Wait! How is this supposed to make us stronger!" Sakura shouted.

"It just does. This is actually really difficult even for a Jonin. If you can do this like Dad said, you have good chakra control. Meaning you can really do any jutsu." I said.

A kunai landed by my feet. I grabbed it and looked up at Dad.

"Use those kunai to mark the tree before you fall to see how far you've gotten, keep doing this so you can see how much you've improved. You won't be able to walk up the tree at first. It takes time. I suggest you run up the tree, using your momentum to stay up. Got it? Begin." Dad said.

'You can do this Reina, just think about all the training you did with Dad years ago and you'll do fine.' Concentrating my chakra to the soles of my feet, I did my best to focus on putting the perfect amount. There. Once I had it, I ran up the tree, running up it perfectly with no trouble whatsoever. I ran to the top of the tree, and stared up at the sky completely forgetting about the training for a second.

"This is easy!"

I glance down from the corner of my eye, to see Sakura standing on a branch 20 feet up.

"Good Job, Sakura-chan! Just what i'd expect from the girl I have my eyes on!" Naruto shouted up at the pink-haired devil. His eye twitched slightly. I smirked, knowing that the pink devil beating him kind of ticked him off.