Training - Tree Climbing

Start from the beginning

Inari turned to his mother, "Mom, these people are going to die.. There's no way they can beat Gato and his men." Inari stated bluntly.

Naruto blew up, and shouted at Inari while bonding a small speech as well about becoming Hokage.

"Tch, as if, there's no such thing as heroes!" Inari shouted.

"What did you say!" Naruto shouted back, as he stood up, heading for Inari.

"Stop that!" Sakura shouted, whacking him upside the head.

With that outburst, Inari ran out the room claiming he was going to look at the sea.

"Well, isn't that a great thing to wake up to." Reina said, with a small yawn.

______________________

Reina's POV

I watched the small boy named Inari as Tazuna called him; walk out the room to go look at the sea. The boy looked angry on the outside, but if you looked closely, you could see his pain. The sadness he held in his eyes. He lost something dear to him in which made him believe there's no heroes. I understand how he feels; maybe later I should talk to him. Get him to open up. It kills me seeing other people suffering like I did, especially children like him.

"Well, isn't at a great thing to wake up to." I said calmly, with a small yawn at the end.

Everyone jumped -besides Dad- and looked at me in shock.

"Reina!" My team yelled, except Sasuke.

"Yo!" I said, giving them a closed eye smile, just like Dads.

They sweat dropped, while Sakura muttered something about me turning into Kaka-sensei.

"So, what I miss?" I asked, my eyes half opened due to my sleepiness.

"Hm, nothing really. Only that Zabuza is still alive and I'm giving you all training." Dad shrugged.

"Took you guys long enough, I thought I was the only one who noticed that he used senbon needles to knock him out for awhile. You guys are slow." I mused, twirling a lock of my hair.

"What do you mean?! You knew this whole time!" Sakura shrieked.

I rubbed my ear, "Yes, a senbon needle isn't meant for killing, but for medical purposes. I thought that was pretty obvious, was I the only one who noticed that?" I said.

Dad nodded. I sighed and faced my team. "Losers."

Naruto pouted. Sakura glared at me while Sasuke on the other hand smirked.

"I wouldn't be talking, you are in Kakashi's lap." Sasuke shot back.

What? No I'm not.  Not believing him, I looked at where I was sitting and noticed he was telling the truth. I blinked once, then twice, till realization hit me. My cheeks grew warm and my eyes widened.

"Yeah, dattebayo! You were even cuddling into him!" Naruto added, making my cheeks glow darker.

"Aww, is Reina blushing?" Sakura taunted with a smirk.

I cuddled into Dad?! No wonder why it was so warm, but why would I do that in my sleep in front of them? My face got warmer by the second. I was probably beet red by now.

"S-Shut up!" I stuttered, burying my face in Dad's chest.

My team laughed at me, Dad chuckled and ruffled my hair. I felt the vibrations of his chuckling, there laughing only made me blush more bury even further into Dad.

"Dad! Make them stop!" I whined.

He merely chuckled, "Fine. Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke, stop laughing. You can laugh at her later." Was that Dad's way of stopping them?