Training - Tree Climbing

Start from the beginning

"A normal senbon needle." Sasuke answered. "Impossible..."

Sasuke caught on quickly, he's noticed too then.

"Right, it's impossible." I sighed.

Tazuna stood up abruptly, "What is it your working about?" Tazuna demanded.

I sighed again, but much louder this time. "Zabuza is alive." I said, my gaze hard.

"Eh?!" Naruto, Tazuna and Sakura shouted loudly, making Reina groan and cuddle further in my warmth.

I smiled, and pulled her into my lap. She buried her face in my chest, making my heart tighten and beat faster. Quickly my gaze hardened, as I looked at everyone.

"What do you mean, alive!" Naruto shouted, ruining my one moment of peace.

"Yeah! Reina checked that he was dead, Kaka-sensei!" Sakura shouted.

I frowned, "It's true that she checked, but he was probably just in a state near death. The senbon needle that tracker ninja used had a small probability to kill, unless it hits a vital spot. A senbon is mainly used for medical reasons such as acupuncture." I explained, receiving shocked looks from my students. "For a tracker ninja, aiming at pressure points is rather simple and easy. First, the boy carried Zabuza's body which is heavier than his own. Secondly, he used a weapon with low probability to kill. He wasn't aiming to kill Zabuza but to save him."

Naruto was visibly shaking in excitement. I smirked, 'To know Zabuza is alive and be excited about it... He must be eager to fight him.'

"Ne, sensei, how are we going to prepare before it's to late? I mean, you won't be about to move for awhile." Sakura said.

I chuckled at her, "I'll assign you training." I smirked, petting Reina's sky blue hair.

"W-Wait! Even with this training of yours, we won't be much stronger!" Sakura exclaimed.

I frowned in disappointment, I thought better of you Sakura... If you would only trust me here.

"Sakura.. Who was it who saved me when I was trapped during my battle?" I asked. "You've all grown a lot, especially you Naruto. You've grown the most!" I said directing a closed eye smile at him.

"So you've noticed, Kaka-sensei! This is getting interesting, dattebayo!" Naruto shouted, grinning ear to ear.

Naruto grinned widely as I acknowledged his strength; Naruto had deceived Zabuza perfectly yesterday along with Sasuke. I didn't expect that from him, it blew me by surprise seeing how he came up with such a plan in mere seconds. He even worked with Sasuke, his rival for our sake.

"It's not interesting at all." A little boy at the door way glared.

"Who are you?" Naruto asked, rudely.

"Oh! Inari, there you are!" Tazuna greeted the little boy, Inari.

"Welcome back grandpa!" Inari shouted, hugging Tazuna.

Right at that moment Reina woke up, and looked around.

"Where am I?" She whispered to herself.

"At Tazuna's house." I whispered in her ear, making her jump and shiver.

"O-Oh, alright..." Reina muttered embracing me further, while staring at the child in Tazuna's arms.

"Inari! What kind of greeting was that? These are the ninjas who escorted your grandpa back home safely!" Tsunami scolded.

"It's fine. I'm rude to them anyways." Tazuna waved off.

I sweat dropped. He says it as if it were something he does to anyone, like it was a normal thing for him.