Chapter 1

Tristons pov

Today is going to be great! My girlfriend Haley and I have been dating for 2 years today, and she is flying down to Missouri to see me. Haley had to move to Boston with her mom, when her mom and dad split up about 6 months ago. She comes to Missouri every month though to see her dad, and I also get to see her. Anyway I had a really nice dinner planned for tonight and I got her a necklace with a heart on it.

Haley's pov
It's about 4:15 and I just got to my dad's house. Triston is taking me out tonight at 6, and I still have to take a shower and get ready. I took a shower then I put on a short, bright pink dress. I curled my long brown hair and put on makeup, then right before I left I out on some hollister perfume. I walked out side and it was chilly, so I ran back inside and grabbed my white sweatshirt. My dad brought me to tristons house.

Tristons pov
I heard a knock at the door so I ran to open it. Haley was standing there and I swear my jaw dropped. "You look really nice." I said with a wink. I waved to her dad, and let her in. Right as I shut the door she pounced into my arms. "I missed you so much !!!!" She said in my arms. Ha I'm so lucky to have her. "I missed you more babe." We weren't leaving till 6, and it was only 5:30 so we decided to go to my room and just talk. Let's be real, there wasn't much talking, we made out for like 20 mins. My mom called up to me, to tell me we have to leave. My mom drove us to some fancy restaurant.

Tristons pov
We got into the restaurant and the host took Haley's sweatshirt, then say us down at our table. We were looking at the menu, the waiter took our orders and told us it would be about 20 minutes. I notice some cuts on Haley's wrist .... I know she has been going through a lot, but she has never cut before. I didn't know if I should bring it up or not. Our food came out and we ate, as she talked about her new horse dekota at her moms house. "We are still working on jumps with her, but I'm-" I needed to cut her off and ask about the cuts . I grabbed her wrist, "Haley when did this happen?" She pulled her arm away, and put her hands on her lap. Then she tried talking about dekota again, but I was really concerned about what happened. "Haley, you know you can tell me what happened right? I don't want you to ever do this." I said, looking at her big brown eyes. " I know I can talk to you about anything, but you were at a party with josh, and I didn't want to interrupt that." She said looking really upset. I replied, "I don't care what I'm doing I always have time to talk to you, so what happened?"
"Well let's just say people at my new school are not very nice. A guy came up to me and pushed me into a locker and then told me I was a slut, and that I should go back to where I came from. Then I got home that day and went to my room to do my homework, I got a text from who I thought was a friend saying I was a fake bitch that should slit my wrist or better I should kill myself. I just couldn't deal with it all."
My heart broke when she said that. I don't know how people don't like her, she's so sweet and beautiful. I want around to the other side of the table to sit next to her. "Hails, I love you so much .... You don't deserve that. I'm so sorry. People are just jealous and mean. Don't ever hurt yourself again, please for me." I was hugging her so tight and then started kissing her all over her face to make her laugh, cause she loves when I do that. We were ready to leave, my mom was waiting outside. When we got in the car my mom said, " I talked to Haley's dad and he said she could stay the night if you guys want?" Me and haley both said yes. We got home and went up to my room I gave her one of my big shirts to sleep in and right before we went to bed, I gave her the heart necklace. "I love you so much. Thank you for everything!" She said cuddling up next to me. "Love you more babe." Then we both fell asleep.