"You look different, Theodore." Astoria said.

"Different how?" Theodore asked.

"Don't worry, Astoria, his face is always that ugly." Blaise joked.

"Not that... quite the opposite actually." Astoria said. "You look like a man who's happy. Did something happen the last few days?"

Theodore pursed his lips to hide the smile that crept his lips. He found his hands more interesting and tried his best to avoid eye contact with any of them, but he couldn't help but glance at Astoria with the most sincere smile he had.

"Yeah, something did happen." Theodore said, smiling. "Something wonderful, actually."

•†•

Two days before Theodore and Charlie were to leave for Norway, Charlie asked if he could stay at Carina's so he and Theodore didn't have to disturb the whole Burrow at their departure, Carina gladly accepted Charlie over and fixed the spare room for him. At that particular day was also when Carina was going to Scotland for her job, she had packed her things for the possible long stay she would be having there, and would be leaving the same day as Theodore and Charlie. In the last day of them being at the flat, Harry had brought Teddy over so he could say goodbye to Carina before she leaves for a while.

Teddy was confused as to why Carina had to leave at first, he even cried when he heard Carina was leaving, but after a while of explaining to the four-year-old about the Carina's new job and the arrangements that would take place so they could still see each other, Teddy understood everything and "allowed" Carina leave for her job.

"How about this, Teddy." Carina said. She reached for her trunk and got out a golden compass with a phoenix embossed at the cover, it was the compass that Dumbledore left her and Roman. "This compass has a twin." Carina got out the other compass from her pocket and showed it to Teddy. "The compass would point to whatever your heart wants..." Carina's compass' needle pointed at Teddy, whilst Teddy's pointed at the basket of chocolate before them, which caused Theodore and Charlie to chuckle. "So if you think of me, that needle will show you where I am. All right?"

Teddy nodded.

"I promise that, if not every week, I'll make sure to see you not longer than a month." Carina said.

"Okay." Teddy muttered. "But what about Theodore and Charlie?"

"They'll take a bit longer, Teddy... now, while I'm away, make sure that Maisie does not mess up the flat, all right?"

"I promise!"

"Good boy!"

At the day of their departure, Mrs. Weasley went to the station with Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and the Goldsteins, and Andromeda and Teddy to see them away.

"My flat better be in one piece when I get back." Carina told Maisie as they hugged.

"I promise!" Maisie said. "Don't worry."

"I'll be back after I'm settled there and got the hang of things." Carina said.

"Take your time!"

"I'll miss you Blondie."

"I'll miss you too, Grumpy."

After hugging Maisie, Carina was hugged by the twins and Charity.

"Merlin, you've grown! It was like yesterday you were in you nappy!" Charity said. "Write to us when you get there!"

"I will, don't worry." Carina said. "Thank you, Aunt Charity."

After a bone crushing hug from Charity, Carina turned to say goodbye to Teddy and Andromeda. When it was Harry's turn, the two had a long hug.

"This is going to be a weird." Harry said. "Not always seeing you."

"You'll get used to it, Harry."

"Good luck, Black" Harry said, teasing.

"And you, Potter." Carina said, grinning.

When Carina's train came – since it was her to first leave – she turned to Theodore and brought him to along hug.

"I'll write to you the moment I get there, I promise." Carina said.

"You'll do great, Carina." Theodore said. "Professor Black."

Smiling, Carina kissed Theodore. It was a long kiss (Teddy and the twins' eyes were covered by Andromeda and Charity). After their kiss, Carina turned to the crowd and looked at them for one last time, it will be a while before she sees them again, then she climbs in the train. She sat down on the seat with the good view of her family. When the train started to move, she saw all of them waving at her goodbye. She returned a small wave of goodbye to them and didn't drop her hand until they were all out of sight.