"Make sure to not use the Floo." Harry told them.

•†•

"I can't believe that you didn't tell us that you were coming for the holidays." Astoria chastised, "Was it hard to send an owl?"

Upon arriving at the Malfoy's, Theodore was immediately greeted warmly by Draco and Astoria, but after learning that he arrived at England a week before Christmas, Astoria and Draco had been going on and on about it.

"Sorry." Theodore muttered. "I was surprised as well when my friend dragged me along to celebrate Christmas with his family."

"Does Carina know?" Draco asked.

"Of course, I stayed at her place since I came, besides, she's also part of that family." Theodore said.

"Hold on, who is this friend of yours?"

"Charlie Weasley."

Draco and Astoria's eyes widened in shock, they were quiet and were still trying process with what they heard, they didn't even hear the sound of their fireplace lighting up and came Blaise.

"I can't believe that you didn't tell your best friend that you were coming home for the holidays!" Blaise said as he climbed out of the fireplace.

"I believe I did." Theodore said. "He did bring me here, and I did visit him a few days ago, and I believe I surprised Carina about it."

"I meant me." Blaise said.

"Oh, you're my best friend?" Theodore said, teasing.

"Unbelievable! What's with them?" Blaise asked as he turned to Draco and Astoria, both still in shock.

"I just told them that friend of mine who brought me here for the holidays to celebrate Christmas with his family and Carina."

"Who is that friend of yours?" Blaise asked.

"Charlie Weasley."

"Weasley?"

"Problem?" Theodore asked with a rised brow.

"How did that happened?" Draco asked, finally processed what he had heard.

"How did you even survive to be in the same place with the Weasleys, Potter, and Granger?" Blaise asked. "I'm pretty sure that the mere sight of you might have Potter trigger happy and have you blasted out of the place."

"Surprisingly he didn't, and they're really good company, they're accepting – after a few days of being with them and Carina and Charlie telling them that I was 'good'." He added air quotations at the word 'good'.

Blaise sat down at the seat beside Theodore with a bewildered look. He couldn't believe that the Weasleys, Potter, and Granger would put everything behind them and welcomed Theodore in their family, though it was still in testing grounds, but it was still in the family.

"What's next, Carina brings Draco and Astoria to meet them?" Blaise asked, chuckling.

"I doubt it." Draco said. "I'm pretty sure all hell would break lose if they even see me a mile away."

"Best to stay away then." Blaise muttered.

They stayed at the study for the next few hours, talking about Theodore's biggest promotion, which led them to congratulate him for it, and Draco even promised to help him to look for a suitable location for the new reserve that was to be built, but Theodore had an idea where to make the reserve, he just have to talk with Viktor about it and let him see the place.

As they talked, Astoria observed Theodore the whole time, she noticed that there was something different with him, it was happier than before. It got her curious what the Weasleys or Carina did to have him this happy.