Clio X Fem Reader

Hi! This was requested by
Pokemon_Fangirl23! I hope you liked it and enjoyed it! ^^ Now let's start the story.

*Flashback*

You were excited because you were going to be 6 years old. So you told your mom, that when it's your birthday. Can she order you something for fun. She said that she can only get one thing for your birthday. You loved a lot of stuff, but you wanted a magic show for your birthday. Why a magic show, well you really loved magic shows. You started to like them when you were 4 years old. So ever since then, you've been fascinated about magic shows.

"Mommy when it's my birthday, can we get a magic show performance?" you told her as your eyes got a little bit bigger and had stars on them. "Sure honey" she said as she she was drying her hands on a towel.

*Time skip to a few days*

You woke up and remembered that it was your 6th birthday. Right beside you was a white dress on your bed. You quickly got dressed and went downstairs. You saw a path of confetti leading to the backyard. So you quickly made your way to your backyard. Once you opened the door to your backyard, you saw everybody from your family there. They all shouted. "Happy Birthday Y/N!" You ran up to your mom and hugged her.

And you said "Thank you mommy!" You felt her hug you back. Once you stopped hugging your mother, you saw your dad walk to your way. Holding a gorgeous cake, with white candles. "Come on guys! Let's sing the happy birthday song, to my wonderful daughter!" your father said as he got his phone out, to record the whole thing. "One... two... Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Y/N! Happy Birthday to you!"

"Happy Birthday sweetie!" "Thanks everybody!" you said in happiness as you smiled to them. You blew your candles and wished to have a great birthday every year.

*Time skip*

Once you and your family were done eating the cake, you and your family took a seat on the grass. And waited for the magic show to start.

*Time skip*

When the magic show was about to end a boy almost your age appeared out of no where and gave you a flower and said "Happy Birthday Y/N!" "Thanks! What's your name?" you asked him. "My name is Clio Delon!" Since then you and Clio have been hanging out with each other. And then became the best of friends.

*End of Flashback*

*beep* *beep* * yawn* You got up and took a shower. Once you were done showering, you got out of the bathroom. And started to pick your clothes, while you were deciding to wear a dress or a skirt. Your phone vibrated signalling that you got a notification. You grabbed your phone and checked the notification. It said 💗Today is Valentine's!💗 "How did I forget, that today is Valentine's!" you thought. So now that I know that today is Valentine's you decided to wear a (f/c) dress, with poka dots.

You got your black knee high boots, and you let your hair down for today. You got your phone and made your way downstairs. "Good morning sweetie" your mom said as she putted the plates on the table. "Good morning mom!" you greeted back. Your mom gave you pancakes for breakfast, and it looked adorable. Because the pancakes were in a shape of a heart.